Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to find any pictures of the Snoop DeVille anywhere. Really want to see this car that you hear so much about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Katshot said:
Maybe YOU hear so much about it but to be honest, I've NO IDEA what you're talking about. :confused:
Snoop Dogg is supposedly bringing out a "line" of cars, the first one being a customized DeVille, badged the Snoop DeVille. He said they hoped they would have them in showrooms by January. Features include mink seating inserts, JL Audio, and special candy apple paint, to name a few highlights. Snoop was on Conan O'Brien last night and they flashed a pic, but I wanted to find more. There have been many articles, but no pics on the net that I can find.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Jesus, this shit is just going too far. What next? The Fifty Cent Sentra? What the hell is going on here? There actually going to have rap singer cars in showrooms? What next? Sports player cars? How about the Mark McGuire Seville?! Or maybe the Denzel Washington Navigator.. How about the Pee Wee Herman CTS?!

What the hell is the world coming to?!

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Lincoln still makes the Cartier Town Car.

I also remember a Bill Blass edition.

Remember the Gucci Seville?

Don't be a culturally biased playa hata, Sal! :tisk:

;)

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
ultravorx said:
http://home.neo.rr.com/rapuniverse/news/feb/snoop_deville.html

No such thing from Caddy, just a custom car like everyone else!!!
Frank
Cadillac has no plans to issue a Snoop Dogg line of cars, according to a spokesperson for Cadillac Communications, in spite of the fact that the rapper customized his own "Snoop DeVille" with the cooperation of a Memphis Cadillac dealer.

OMG! The funny thing is that Bud Davis, who has owned the premier Caddy dealership in Memphis and now owns the other one, too, (as well as a Lincoln dealership) IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RACISTS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Elvis