Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any recent pictures of a Black CTS-V with black wheels? I found a thread a year old here --> http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27883&highlight=wheels%22+%22black+shoes%22, but the pictures werent showing in the thread, so I'm guessing they were removed a while back or something since the thread is so old.

Anyway, if anyone has any pictures of a black CTS-V with black shoes, I'd really love to see what they look like! Feel free to post them here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these were the only 2 I could find, they were of the katech car. Anyone else have any other pics of a CTS-V with black shoes?

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's beautiful, especially with the blacked out grille! Any of the Katech guys here that can tell us what wheels/tires its running? Looks like it was lowered too. :thumbsup:
-Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome pics Parker, thanks!! I'll post them in this thread if thats cool with you, if not, no worries.

Looks incredible with black shoes!

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
I wonder what are the rims in the middle, black with polished lip, and looks kind of like a fan. Anyone know what those are ??? And maybe what size they are ???

·
Registered
111 Posts
What wheels are in the last photo (black 6-spoke w/ silver ring, no rivets)? Are they factory with aftermarket powdercoating?
-Mike

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
-uplink- said:
What wheels are in the last photo (black 6-spoke w/ silver ring, no rivets)? Are they factory with aftermarket powdercoating?
-Mike
They look like CCW SP 600s done in powdercoat or paint. CCW offers black chrome finishing, but beware, it adds at least a month of wait to your order.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Those are my CCWs, the pic is photoshopped, there doesnt seem to be a good spot on the wheels to mask it off for powdercoating. Hell I just sent them off to get chromed.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
If I end up ordering a set of SP600 rims, what finish do I specify to get that flat/matte (i.e. not shiny) black look?

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
Maybe I should get myself in here as well.

Rear Wheel...

Front Wheel...

Exhaust will be repainted and fitted better very soon. Here's an a$$ shot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts