Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recent pictures of a Black CTS-V with black wheels? I found a thread a year old here --> http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27883&highlight=wheels%22+%22black+shoes%22, but the pictures werent showing in the thread, so I'm guessing they were removed a while back or something since the thread is so old.

Anyway, if anyone has any pictures of a black CTS-V with black shoes, I'd really love to see what they look like! Feel free to post them here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
these were the only 2 I could find, they were of the katech car. Anyone else have any other pics of a CTS-V with black shoes?

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's beautiful, especially with the blacked out grille! Any of the Katech guys here that can tell us what wheels/tires its running? Looks like it was lowered too. :thumbsup:
-Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome pics Parker, thanks!! I'll post them in this thread if thats cool with you, if not, no worries.

Looks incredible with black shoes!

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
I wonder what are the rims in the middle, black with polished lip, and looks kind of like a fan. Anyone know what those are ??? And maybe what size they are ???

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V coupe
301 Posts
CRZY747 said:
I wonder what are the rims in the middle, black with polished lip, and looks kind of like a fan. Anyone know what those are ??? And maybe what size they are ???
They're mine. They are iForged retros, 20x8.5 fronts and 20x10 in the rear. PM me, because I'm contemplating selling them.

Mark

·
Registered
111 Posts
What wheels are in the last photo (black 6-spoke w/ silver ring, no rivets)? Are they factory with aftermarket powdercoating?
-Mike

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
-uplink- said:
What wheels are in the last photo (black 6-spoke w/ silver ring, no rivets)? Are they factory with aftermarket powdercoating?
-Mike
They look like CCW SP 600s done in powdercoat or paint. CCW offers black chrome finishing, but beware, it adds at least a month of wait to your order.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
If I end up ordering a set of SP600 rims, what finish do I specify to get that flat/matte (i.e. not shiny) black look?

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
Maybe I should get myself in here as well.

Rear Wheel...

Front Wheel...

Exhaust will be repainted and fitted better very soon. Here's an a$$ shot.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts