Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the owner's manual, but apparently the maintanance schedule came seperate, and I was never given that. Id like to know what caddy recommends for my car, so does someone have a 92 or similar year that they can post, or post a link? Thanks!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
I have all the paperwork and books that came when my dad bought my '91 4.9 new, and from what I can tell, it is the owner's manual that has all the maintanance info and scheduling you need. There is a white book that also came from the factory but it is just warrenty and owner assistance information. I also got a Michelin tire pamphlet, and a "Lets Talk" pamphlet about service signals checklist, but this does not contain scheduling. The owner's manual seems to cover all the essentials.

ps, I love Trans Ams, I've got tickets on a 2002 Anniversary yellow convert. pace car that I hope I can win. My buddy had a 1980 with a Olds 455 in it and it was a lot of fun. My fav is the Bandit style of '77 or the '80 turbo.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they must have changed it in 92 than because it says that there is a seperate maintenance book. Id really like to see it because I dont know what needs to be done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts