Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a set of 20" Diablo Veinna wheels for my 03 Deville. So I'm looking for pic's and advice. I'll checking out the weight difference today to make sure they won't screw up the car. I guess these will negate the function of the air pressure monitoring system?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Re: Anyone got pic's of a new gen Deville with 20

blazeone said:
I'm thinking about getting a set of 20" Diablo Veinna wheels for my 03 Deville. So I'm looking for pic's and advice. I'll checking out the weight difference today to make sure they won't screw up the car. I guess these will negate the function of the air pressure monitoring system?
About getting 20" on a caddy I personally would not do it. I think that will ruin the "luxary" look of the car. The biggest i would personally go is 18 but that's me. To each is his own though. Look at ShadowLvr400 Eldorado. Its an amzing machine. Personally i don't like it that much. Im a big fan of stock apperance on the outside. I do like the chrome exhaust tips he added and the rims are really nice. but the ground effects kit and the spoiler don't do it for me.
as for the the air pressure monitoring system you might be able to reconnect it to aftermarket rims. Can someone help him out with this one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Caddy Man