Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS V
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just as the title states I have a KW variant 3 suspension (under 100mi) and powdercoated black OEM wheels shod with Eagle F1 GS-2 tires. They have 6-7/32" tread left. New is 9/32". Centercaps and TPMS are there too. I have other stock parts available. I know this should probably be in classifieds but I was planning on heading down on Sunday for the autocross and wondered if there was any interest. I don't want to drag this stuff 2hrs south for no reason Email me at [email protected] for details and pictures. Thanks!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
509 Posts
Hey, either way, we'd love to have you at the meet on Saturday too - if you're coming down anyway!!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
509 Posts
Saturday is iffy since it conflicts with a poker run.
Understandable! I'm a Harley guy myself. But when's the next time you'll have the opportunity to see 20+ "Vs" in one spot!?!

·
Registered
2004 Raven Black CTS-V
135 Posts
Great idea! Trunk swap meet. I have a B&B touring resonator center section and a bunch of stock parts if anyone is interested: Stock intake, exhaust manifolds with cats, springs, full exhaust if you want to pick it up about 30 min away.

·
Registered
Cadillac
227 Posts
Anyone going from the Columbus Ohio area that I could pay to bring the wheels back? I have to work!

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
Is anyone interested in a bluetooth speakerphone kit? I still have a brand new motorola bluetooth kit, along with the box that interfaces it to Onstar. I will bring it with in case anyone is interested. I also have the write up that will guide you through the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts