Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys!!! I'm new to thie forum stuff and was just wondering if anyone was from the tampa area....I am always down for meeting new people who are sporting their caddy's:cool: If you are lemme kno....

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jteolis said:
Couple of hours south in Cape Coral

do you ever come to tampa at all??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im about 20minutes north of tampa near the clearwater area.

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I live over the Sothwest end of Orlando. My main office is in Riverview. Hopefuly another meet will happen here or there and maybe you can show off your ride in person. Read through and check out the mod possibilities. Its addictive!!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
05CTS said:
I live in Palm Harbor. About 2 minutes away from you. Holla if you see me.

Hey man I love those rims!!! Thats awsome!!!! hahahah you are real local to me!!! I dont know how to post pictures of my car on here...I like your ride tho!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tonelocdog said:
Im about 20minutes north of tampa near the clearwater area.

I live in Tarpon Springs...like right on the edge of eastlake and tarpon springs.. Does anyone know when the next meet is going to come up?? I want to get active in going to meet's. Meet some members out there. Hope to meet some of ya guys!!

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
jonnyd said:
Hey man I love those rims!!! Thats awsome!!!! hahahah you are real local to me!!! I dont know how to post pictures of my car on here...I like your ride tho!!
Right click the pic of your car and click on Properties. A window will pop up and you will have to hightlight the URL and copy it. Click OK and than come here to the reply section. There is a little icon in a yellow box that looks like a mountain. Click on it and paste the URL and a pic will pop up.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is nice to meet everyone...I hope there will be another meet in florida soon :( Sucks that I missed the last one, but I didnt know how to properly use these forums yet. If you guys have any idea when another one is coming up let me know!!

I went to the cadillac dealership to put an exhaust on my car....i wanted to put borla on but they said it would void my warranty!! So now my choices are B&B and corsa! Any suggestions???

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
B&B if you like a loud exhaust note. Corsa if you like a mild exhaust note. I put the CTS-V exhaust on mine and it sounds pretty good w/the Volant Intake. The V exhaust is a lot cheaper too. Got mine for $75 from a forum member on the V forum.

I missed the last meet too. I don't really venture to other parts of the forum and I found out about it to late.

·
Registered
8 Posts
jonnyd said:
Hey whats up guys!!! I'm new to thie forum stuff and was just wondering if anyone was from the tampa area....I am always down for meeting new people who are sporting their caddy's:cool: If you are lemme kno....
hey wuts up im from the dunedin area and was wondering if you would want to get to gether my dad owns a bmw and im getting tired of him callin mine the old man car lol
:bouncy:

·
Registered
8 Posts
jonnyd said:
im from dunedin and would like to get to gether im 17 and hav a 96 deville my dad drives a bimmer so you no how that goooooooooooos :bouncy:

·
Registered
8 Posts
jonnyd said:
im from dunedin and would like to meet up im 17 and drive 96 deville with a nice systems lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
jonnyd said:
I live in Tarpon Springs...like right on the edge of eastlake and tarpon springs.. Does anyone know when the next meet is going to come up?? I want to get active in going to meet's. Meet some members out there. Hope to meet some of ya guys!!
i live in dunedin !

1 - 20 of 46 Posts