Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

I'm planning to buy a V from Farmington, MI. Problem is, I'm hours away, up in Canada. If anyone's got some free time on Tuesday, would they be willing to go look at the car for me? Thanks in advance.

- Jon.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Jon said:
Hi people,

I'm planning to buy a V from Farmington, MI. Problem is, I'm hours away, up in Canada. If anyone's got some free time on Tuesday, would they be willing to go look at the car for me? Thanks in advance.

- Jon.
Jon,
You might give some thought of the owner shooting a bunch of digtal photos for you. That would help.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RobertCTS said:
Jon,
You might give some thought of the owner shooting a bunch of digtal photos for you. That would help.
Thanks. I have some photos of the car. It's a dealership. I do want someone to look at it in person for me before I make the trip down though.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RobertCTS said:
Jon,
You better get it quick. Ohio State Football is coming to Ann Arbor Saturday and little will be left of MI!!:D
lol, i will pick it up saturday if all goes well. btw, its black :D

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
sorry jon, im in detroit, wish I could help you out, I am just swamped with school all this week. I wanted to go look at that v also. :(

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, no prob. Flyboy from the V forums is going to take a look at it for me. Big thanks to him!!! :)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Make sure you don't have MI tags on it or Buckeye fans might torch it!:D
BLACK is where it's at!! At my Ohio Meet all the cars were black with the exception of two.
Yeah and what color were those two cars????
CASHMERE!!!
:dance: :banana: :2thumbs: :wes: :woohoo::wes::2thumbs::banana::dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1500cc said:
I work in Sterling Heights; what dealer is it at?
It's in Farmington... No worries, someone's offered to look at it for me today :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts