Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I came to a stop and the car just stalled out and died. The instrument panel had a message that said to apply the brake pedal which I did and when I put the car back in park, everything shut off on it's own. I restarted the car and it started up just fine, but it was a very odd event.

Anyone else have this happen? Dealer said they have no other complaints from Escalade customers and GM doesn't have any TSBs on the stalling issues.

12,821 Posts
Yesterday, I came to a stop and the car just stalled out and died. The instrument panel had a message that said to apply the brake pedal which I did and when I put the car back in park, everything shut off on it's own. I restarted the car and it started up just fine, but it was a very odd event.

Anyone else have this happen? Dealer said they have no other complaints from Escalade customers and GM doesn't have any TSBs on the stalling issues.

Good Afternoon GM-4-LIFE,

I most certainly understand how that situation could feel concerning, and want you to rest assured that your new vehicle is operating as expected. Please send us a PM if you would like us to look into this situation for you. Also, we can document this situation at the very least for review by our internal resources. I hope to hear from you soon and enjoy your day.

All the best,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Afternoon GM-4-LIFE,

I most certainly understand how that situation could feel concerning, and want you to rest assured that your new vehicle is operating as expected. Please send us a PM if you would like us to look into this situation for you. Also, we can document this situation at the very least for review by our internal resources. I hope to hear from you soon and enjoy your day.

All the best,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care
Brandon,

I sent you a PM.

The issues that are not resolved with our Escalade despite having it at the dealer a few times already:

Low oil level
Front suspension clunk on acceleration
Stalling issue

I plan on taking the car back to the dealership this week. These issues are driving me crazy. We had a lot more issues, but the dealership repaired those concerns, but there are still outstanding issues that have yet to be addressed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts