Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The post about North American car and truck of the year prevoked me to ask about this...

I have seens a few big Cadillac trucks around the small town here where i live... mostly there pulling horse trailers.

Red and black, 4 door, etended bed, duely, they got a big ol' Cadillac Symbol on the grill and some custom paint stuff goin down the side.

Has anyone else seen any of these? or where would they come from, a local guy who mods them?

(sorry about spelling and grammer)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Not that i know of fellow Cadillac dude. Any idea on the year of the caddy? the closest ive came to that discovery are these pics.
im gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Yea, I saw one as I was leaving work once. I followed it for a while. It had the Escalade front (headlights, grillie, etc), and a Caddy crest on the back. It was also dropped. Looked alright, but I'm sure with the money it took to mod it, he could have bought a REAL Cadillac.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
You see trucks on ebay sometimes that someone has made into a Cadillac.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
There are several companies catering to the custom truck crowd who sell Escalade front end conversion kits for Chevy and GM trucks. If I recall correctly the kit costs in the vicinity of $2000 for the current model Escalade front kit. Then add installation, painting, etc....

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
There's a Suburban with an escalade front and a weird gold back bumper. At first my friends and I were like "whoa an escalade," until we realised it wasn't and now we point and laugh at the person driving it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
1 of the biggest lookers at car shows are regular trucks , (ford 150/250, suburban , expeditions) with Cadillac front ends and emblems , i will post you guys a picture of one tomorrow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not quite like that one, have seen a few of those smaller ones too, but the ones i'm curious about are big, like i said normaly pulling like 12 horse gooseneck trailers and stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts