Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
I thought the person that was selling that was prohibited to sell anymore of those things on ebay (allegedly) Something to do with bad business practices, (In my opinion)

F

·
Registered
580 Posts
i think they look a little cheap..in my opinion...better to get the logo stiched into the headrest..that should be nice..

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm afraid I bought them but I don't think they are that bad. I had them make them just a little bit larger and asked for 8. I thought I might put some on the door panels but haven't. They need to be a little larger than advertised and they do not have the same shape as the V. They need to be on more of an angle but maybe the person can do that. My transaction went fine as I recall.
Where in the Detroit area are you as I live in Macomb and work in Dearborn. You can check them out some time if you are interested.

·
0 Posts
i have them on my v. they actually look really good. just hard to get them to stick

·
Registered
157 Posts
They do not stick well because the poly crap film just does not have aggressive adhesive qualities when used on a flexible surface. The film is stiff doesn't contour to the upholstery. May not match the factory logo due to copyright issues. If it is exact and GM monitors ebay or this forum he will not be selling it for long. GM's legal dept. will :thepan:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
1fstkde said:
i think they look a little cheap..in my opinion...better to get the logo stiched into the headrest..that should be nice..
Dude.......thats one fine example of a female derierre there!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the advice gents...i think i'll pass.

As for my local, i'm in Northville, MI. Anyone wanna race?
B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts