Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS-V
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you went to Mosport this weekend? I got there on Saturday and realized that Cadillac had a courtesy tent, test drives of the new CTS, and a lap around the track in your CTS / CTS-V.

I unfortunately didn't get invited. I'm still a little bummed that I didn't get to participate. Did any of you guys get invited?

This was my first Speed GT race and it was awesome. Never before have I seen the #1 and #2 gridded cars STALL on the start!

Anyway, here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
'05 BR V
27 Posts
Rockafella,

There were (only) four -Vs there. It was an event sponsored for the Cadillacs, by GM-Canada, thus only Canadians were invited. (I was there with my -V, because my lady-friend is Canadian, and because our guy, "BRK THRU" hustled to get our loosely-knit, "Ontario CTS/CTS-V" group on the list.)

We saw your Platinum V, but never saw you at the car. You should have considered wandering over to the tent, to say hello: Canadians are notoriously friendly - hey, they let me show up - and we would have been glad to meet you.

A good race - although no one had anything for Eric Curran in the thirty car - and a great venue. If you do not mind the extra travel, Watkins Glen is not too much further, and Mid-America has to be close to you, as well. Stay in touch.

Best regards,

Chip Chapman
Byron, NY
[email protected]

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
A lot of us Ontario guys were there. :) I brought about 10 owners from this forum there (Canadian owners & Chip)

It's too bad you we didn't meet. It would have been nice meeting some more V owners.

Chip basically answered most of your questions though.

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS-V
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chip and Jon, unfortunately we didn't realize that Cadillac had a tent set up until we saw the CTS-V'st out on the track. Did BrkThru have the Maggie? I saw it out on the track and was wondering if it was you guys. Nice looking ride!

I did stop by the tent but everyone was eating so we went back to the Paddock. I spent most of my time in turn 10.

I think I'm going to try to get to Mid-Ohio next year. Watkins Glen is a decent trip for me. Mosport ended up being an 8 hour drive.

Sorry I missed you guys! Maybe next year!

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Hey Chip and Jon, unfortunately we didn't realize that Cadillac had a tent set up until we saw the CTS-V'st out on the track. Did BrkThru have the Maggie? I saw it out on the track and was wondering if it was you guys. Nice looking ride!

I did stop by the tent but everyone was eating so we went back to the Paddock. I spent most of my time in turn 10.

I think I'm going to try to get to Mid-Ohio next year. Watkins Glen is a decent trip for me. Mosport ended up being an 8 hour drive.

Sorry I missed you guys! Maybe next year!
Chip had the Maggie. I am "BRK THRU" (my license plate) and I'm mostly stock for now. B&B is going on soon though. Hopefully this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts