Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some vizualogic headrest I'm getting ready to wire up today myself, shops tryin to charge a grip just to install... anyways, has anybody taken out the bench headrest, specifically the one that folds down, the other ones seem pretty easy to pop out.

also, I need to figure out how to wire it up to my new Eclipse AVN double din, anybody done this yet?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I paid the shop to do my suburban and planning to have them do the Caddy. If you ruin something you are out. For example my buddy had a shop put a stereo in his boat ....4weeks later it caught fire insursance made them pay. I am glad I did not do it when he said lets do it. too much electrical now days. best to use someone certified.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
40 Acres said:
I paid the shop to do my suburban and planning to have them do the Caddy. If you ruin something you are out. For example my buddy had a shop put a stereo in his boat ....4weeks later it caught fire insursance made them pay. I am glad I did not do it when he said lets do it. too much electrical now days. best to use someone certified.
he probably did something with the amp wiring. I don't see how that could happen for headrest, it's mostly juss RCAs plut n play... thanks anyways

1 - 3 of 3 Posts