Cadillac Owners Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury 2.0L
23 Posts
UPDATE - I have My digital dash fully mounted and programmed now, If you have any questions on the programming aspect of it, feel free to ask. Also, if the dealer is telling you it cant be done, they are lying.
What is the model number of the cluster you bought? Is it a CTS or XTS cluster?

·
Registered
12 Posts
What is the model number of the cluster you bought? Is it a CTS or XTS cluster?
Sorry for the late reply, its the 2014 cluster with the model number 23450259
It comes from a totaled CTS that was the same trim package as mine and even had the same optional packages, the only difference being the car color and the engine size, it came out of a 2.0 Turbo and my car is a 3.6. Because it had all the same options as my car, I did not have to reprogram a single thing besides the mileage itself, however it would be nice to know how to enable track mode.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How did you program it? What is the part number for the cluster you ordered? i too have a 2014 but when the first cluster i bought was programmed, i got lots of issues. i now have a different cluster and have yet to program it out of fear that the issues will come back.

PM me if you’d like

·
Registered
12 Posts
I programed it with GMs own interface. You can get a subscription to it through ac Delco for 40 dollars per Vin, then if you are nice enough, you can convince your local GM dealer to let you barrow their mongoose pro cable (it's a 500 dollar cable) to program it yourself as long as you bring your own computer. Process takes about 1 minute total.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I programed it with GMs own interface. You can get a subscription to it through ac Delco for 40 dollars per Vin, then if you are nice enough, you can convince your local GM dealer to let you barrow their mongoose pro cable (it's a 500 dollar cable) to program it yourself as long as you bring your own computer. Process takes about 1 minute total.
Friend of mine provided me with a mongoose cable for free so now I am just trying to figure out if I should program this thing or not.

What is the part number to the cluster that you installed? I just want to be sure that I got the correct one before I spend the money and time to program. You are the first person i have found that has actually gotten the cluster to program properly with a 2014 model.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Friend of mine provided me with a mongoose cable for free so now I am just trying to figure out if I should program this thing or not.

What is the part number to the cluster that you installed? I just want to be sure that I got the correct one before I spend the money and time to program. You are the first person i have found that has actually gotten the cluster to program properly with a 2014 model.
The cluster is part number 23450259 according to the ebay listing I bought it from. it still works perfectly for me.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts