Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the pics I've been on the fence. I dont really know if I like the look on the V. I was hoping they had a little more dish to them. Also, like everybody else these days, I just need some money right now to pay for other things. I already have a set of new accessory wheels and really dont need the Torques so if anybody is interested let me know.

I have $230 payed down on them right now so thats all I would need. You or I can contact Dan to make sure to get the names switched over.

Here is the email I recieved from Dan after payment.

Hey Bobby,

Thanks for sending the deposit, I have your invoice all set. The deposit was $200 however I applied the $230 payment to your invoice and the remaining balance is now only $620.

Did you check your PM box settings and see why you weren't able to receive PM's on the forums? Let me know!

-Dan

--
Due to the large volume of e-mail we receive, PLEASE include previous e-mails when responding. This will allow us to read the complete dialogue in one message and will result in quicker responses.

- WheelDude Sales Team
Email/Paypal: [email protected]
Google Talk: WheelDudeSales
Office: 510.868.2800
Web: www.wheeldude.com

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the hyper black in 18x8.5 on all four. They look just like the ones that were pictured on here just a few days ago. I was one of the 10 that got in on the deal to get them made. I just dont like them on the V and need the money to finish up a few little things to get mine road worthy again.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
With all due respect, please get in line. Two months ago, within weeks of paying the deposit, I sold my V and gave a heads-up to Dan (WheelDude) to have my commitment taken over if available.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't mean to step on your toes. Didn't realize you had not sold them. I guess I'll just keep them and see how they look in person on a raven V.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
Hmmm this seems like the housing market.... I smell a short sale!

Or maybe ctsv154 will avoid the "line" and sell those accessory wheels instead? Depends on how bad you need the cash I'm guessin!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
154,sucks that you need the $$$ bud.. I was hopeing for more dish too but i guess that just how it has to be.. more dish = 2k+ CCW's

I think they would look 100-times better on a V with H&R springs and 255/40 tires all around to make the wheels look a little bit larger...
dont you already have a drop??

(i might just have to pull the trigger on the springs and follow my own advice )

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I've got GC. I guess I'll hang on to them and see how they look on my car. I think they will look a lot better on a black car also. And the flat caps are a must.

If my stock wheels weren't chewed up I'd sell the accessory wheels. I want to keep both of them for now though.

·
Registered
2006 Blacked Out CTS-V
176 Posts
I am looking for two stock wheels! The more chewed up the better!! $$$ I am not looking to spend much I just need them to put drags on for the track!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts