Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, is anyone selling or parting out a catback system for a 2006 V and or CAI ?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,078 Posts
Michigan, Ohio, Ontario ... er ... I mean, Indiana?

·
Registered
06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NJ,NY,CT and PA if any1 could help me out that would be a big help... im willing to get that stuff shipped i would just rather pick it up myself

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
There is only ONE tri-state area!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Looks like you might be wrong about that.

The Tri-State Region is commonly used in the area surrounding New York City to unambiguously refer to the greater metropolitan area.
Roughly speaking, the New York Tri-State area encompasses the populated areas in the states of New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut that are within a typical commuting distance of Manhattan (by car or railway) or alternatively, the coverage area of the broadcast television stations that operate from Manhattan.
An advantage of the term is that it allows the inclusion of more outlying rural areas that are still within commuting distance of Manhattan. The term is especially favored in advertising and the broadcast news media, especially in advertisements for auto dealerships, but is used in common speech as well. There is also a Tri-State area of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
I drove through the Kentucky-West Virginia-Ohio tri-state area yesterday.

IBTL

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Damn straight.

Heck, two of those are considered counties in most places.
My parents have a map in their garage that's big, and shows counties throughout. You are absolutely right. But that's the great thing. I live next to a 10,000 acre wildlife refuge, and the city, mountain to snowboard and shores are both less then an hour. That's the beauty.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I live next to a 10,000 acre wildlife refuge, and the city, mountain to snowboard and shores are both less then an hour. That's the beauty.

Cheers to that :cheers:

BTW you still have your Giants tickets for next season? And did you pay your PSL for the new stadium :rant2: We need to tailgate next season for sure.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
BTW you still have your Giants tickets for next season? And did you pay your PSL for the new stadium We need to tailgate next season for sure.
Yes to all. My parents put me on the waiting list when I was born. I got my own set in my name when I was 25. I guess saying something like that now doesn't really mean much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts