Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are trying to get a group of ATS owners to join this Friday at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Tx for Fast Friday and some good ol 1/4 mile drag racing. I will be there in my 2.0T manual trans with a tune and there will also be a stock model there.

·
Registered
Corvette GS, Solstice GXP
11 Posts
we are trying to get a group of ATS owners to join this Friday at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Tx for Fast Friday and some good ol 1/4 mile drag racing. I will be there in my 2.0T manual trans with a tune and there will also be a stock model there.
I ‘ve been to the San Antonio Raceway a few times when I had my 370z and have taken my Solstice GXP once 13.666 @ 99mph (with a weak Superchips 91oct tune). I don’t own an ATS but if the track were a bit closer to me I would be up for brining my Solstice GXP now Trifecta Tuned.
I am curious to see how much faster a tuned ATS 2.0 will run compared to the stock ATS 2.0. I think one of the magazines hit 14.4 @ 96mph with an ATS 2.0 Manual. I think with a good tune 100mph+ trap speeds are do able. Have fun and let us know how you do!

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Premium, Raven/Murano, Sunroof, CAP
193 Posts
If I was there I would join you, I'm from TX but sadly live in San Francisco now.

Please post time slips. I would be very curious to see the times after your tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts