Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to the current conditions with GM and the government. I decided to get my V that was at my local dealership. Its a Black V, with 6 speed and Recaro seats. The only thing that was missing on this car is the navigation system. I did some researching and found out that Alpine electronics supplied the navigation for the V. My question is does anyone know if it is possible to put a navigation system for the V, in a V that does not come with one from the factory? And where can I go about finding a navigation system to buy?

Tuan

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
I have a whole system if you want to buy it from me. It has the screen, the center stack, the antenna, and the silver controller with hdd. Im done with it for testing/ emulation stuff. As far as i can tell, you just have to plug mine into your car, THEN program the radio with a tech 2 at a dealer to set the vin into it and you are good to go.

·
Registered
Cadillac
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jesse,

How much do you want for your navigation system?

Will this come with the module to have the dvd run while I'm driving??

If you can give me a little bit more detail on what I need to do to get this to work. That would be great..

Thanks Tuan

My PM is not available for me to use yet. So if you can email me at [email protected], that would be great!

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
With everything including the front switch cover you need id probably let go for $1500. I think i spent over 2400 for it all piece by piece thru the dealer :( If you want the dvd unlocker thing, I have those for $300 dollars.

:) thanks Jes

Install should be easy. Just unplug your stuff and plug mine in. If you are local, i could do it for you.

·
Registered
Cadillac
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With everything including the front switch cover you need id probably let go for $1500. I think i spent over 2400 for it all piece by piece thru the dealer :( If you want the dvd unlocker thing, I have those for $300 dollars.

:) thanks Jes

Install should be easy. Just unplug your stuff and plug mine in. If you are local, i could do it for you.
What is your email? I'm interested in this. Thanks Jes

Tuan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts