Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, 07 Escalade EXT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any cts-v owners in ohio? i'm located in akron and am picking up a clean '05 v on weds, put my deposit on it last night. :yup:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,224 Posts
Hi Roger!

There's also fasciaguy, NUTZ, and several other guys. Had lunch with Dayman (Dayton) at V-Day I a couple of years ago, but he's not been on here in a long time.

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,908 Posts
Born and rasied in Cleveland.......lived on E.55th and Broadway.......right off I-490.......

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,908 Posts
any cts-v owners in ohio? i'm located in akron and am picking up a clean '05 v on weds, put my deposit on it last night. :yup:
BTW...where in Akron are you....my parents live in Brady Lake right next to Kent....

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
509 Posts
You Ohio guys should drive over for our Indy "V" Meet on April 16. We've already had guys from Cleveland and Dayton commit to attend. We'd love to have you!

Guy

·
Registered
'04 CTS-V, 07 Escalade EXT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow I had no idea there were so many V owners in OH! I'm in copley, right outside of akron. When is the indy meet? I would like to go. I'd search but this forum sucks to navigate from my phone

·
Registered
CTS-V
49 Posts
Columbus...Hilliard to be exact. I see V's all the time in Columbus. I know they are rare but Columbus seems packed with them...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts