Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS-V matte black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You would think with the entire internet I would be able to find one. I currently have a matte black wrap, but the blue undereath is growing on me. Might look good with black wheels and the badges taken off , maybe even black grills.

·
Registered
09' CTS-V
62 Posts
I believe the diamond blue is a very rare color. I only seen 1 of those for sale in a 8-10 week period when I was shopping for a V.

·
Registered
'06 CTS-V
728 Posts
Here's a local diamond blue for sale with your wheels chopped onto it:

blue_black.jpg

The color is a little bit too bright for me. A bluer blue than Thunder Grey would look good on the car, but I'm not sure that blue is the one...

·
Registered
09 CTS-V matte black
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Aurora , I kind of like it as is in your creation. Once I get tired of the black wrap, something to look forward to.

Thanks

·
Registered
2009 CTS, 2009 Yamaha R1
268 Posts
ive got that color and want to do black wheels as well. But i think to complete it, you would have to black all the trim too. should look pretty good then...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 Escalade ESV, 2019 CT6-V
1,279 Posts
That vehicle as well as the photos were taken at the V Series Lab at Monticello in July. It looked pretty good in person. I rather the black interior over the blue though and I also think more of the trim needs to be black or body color instead of chrome...

·
Registered
Had 2009 V, Red/Blk 2016 Now
4,186 Posts
Wow, they were all over the midwest last spring. A bunch were made in Blue Diamond Tricoat for the GM execs, and they had to turn them in when the economy went bad. A local auction grabbed one, and I got it from them. They had all the options too. I painted my wheels black since I couldn't stand the brake dust; during the summer at least when I run the stock pads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts