Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
spaceman78 said:
Has Anybody Heard Anything On The 2006 Sports Grille .....Thank You Now People Do Not Get Bad ...lol
Spaceman,
When we know it will be headlines along with the tower brace.
Several Parts Dept have been asked. No info yet. Have you checked the body shops yet? They need it for collision repair.
 

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
Tutwiler cadillac in indy delivered their first cts with the 18" sport appearance package last night!!! I talked to the guy who washed it before delivery, he said it looked sweet! Gotta go, more info later!
 

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
Joined
·
3,035 Posts
I just got back from my Cadillac parts department. The good news is that they had a part number for the sport grill in the computer. The bad news is that it only comes WITH the front bumper as a unit. It also doesn't have different part numbers for body colors, i.e. it needs to be painted. The list price was $440. I didn't get a part number, since I don't need a CTS front bumper.

See the new thread on the strut brace . . . . . :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
what a totally retarded way to do things. this is what i'm talking about here...who in their RIGHT mind would incorporate things like that? someone, somewhere, actually signed something saying "sure, that sounds like a sweet deal. by the way is it time for lunch yet?"
 

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
Joined
·
3,035 Posts
I'm hoping that it's simply a database error that will be corrected in the coming months as this thing becomes more prevalent. I'm going to check again in a few months to see if they have a different part number for only the grill. That thing looks too sweet to have to buy the whole bumper, cut it out, and retrofit it.

My parts guy said "why don't you just put some stainless mesh behind your current grill". HMMMMM . . . if V grills weren't so expensive to hack up (I know the stainless mesh part is removable), I would actually try that option.
 

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
Looks like I need to go knock some skulls at my dealers parts dept. I was there this morning and they said they and NO parts numbers for any of the Sport Appearance Package parts, even though they had one on the lot last night. Grrrrrrrrr. However when I talked to one of the salemen he said he could probably get me a grill, rocker panels, and rear wing all installed for about $800. He didnt know anything about part numbers though...
 

·
Registered
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T Matte Titanium Metallic
Joined
·
755 Posts
I am New to the Forum, But with the news I have, Im sure I'll be welcomed in full. I have an 04 CTS, JUST put on the sport grille. And it sets the thing Off!! SO BITCHIN LOOKIN!!
(Since I cant post right now, Heres a link to my car)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2234124

As you can see, it doesnt look just look like a CTS now.
It looks mean, Angry and determined to ruin any import!!

I also put the bottom mesh on to finish the look...
 

·
Registered
03 CTS
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
Hey where did u get the lower mesh screen?? And how much?

Ur car look very nice!! Love how u painted the edge of the headlights, that's a nice touch.

I'll host the photo for you...
Here it is..

 

·
Registered
None
Joined
·
987 Posts
BishopRuger said:
Hey where did u get the lower mesh screen?? And how much?

Ur car look very nice!! Love how u painted the edge of the headlights, that's a nice touch.

I'll host the photo for you...
Here it is..


Oh my. I think that's beautiful enough to make me cry. Body Painted, wire mesh.... agressive.

I want one now, ahhh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I Have White Diamond CTS THAT Grill Might Look Good Even With The Chrome Strip On The Hood.....SEE What Happens ........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
spaceman78 said:
I Have White Diamond CTS THAT Grill Might Look Good Even With The Chrome Strip On The Hood.....SEE What Happens ........
It's a damn good looking grill with a lot of character. I like the fact that the mesh is a bit recessed and hidden.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
The Black Dahlia said:
I am New to the Forum, But with the news I have, Im sure I'll be welcomed in full. I have an 04 CTS, JUST put on the sport grille. And it sets the thing Off!! SO BITCHIN LOOKIN!!
(Since I cant post right now, Heres a link to my car)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2234124

As you can see, it doesnt look just look like a CTS now.
It looks mean, Angry and determined to ruin any import!!

I also put the bottom mesh on to finish the look...
Did you do something to the headlights to black the edges out? Or is it just a weird angle?
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top