2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any news 0n the 2007 CTS V?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Florian said:
It will be produced next year...keep a sharp eye out for it.

F
That's the first accurate info that has been posted about the 2007 V! When you get more "inside" scoop like this, be sure to let us in on it.:histeric:

CR

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Carl,

My insiders also told me that it would be available late next year with 4 doors and a LS/X motor..... very hush hush!

F

·
Registered
753 Posts
Florian said:
Carl,

My insiders also told me that it would be available late next year with 4 doors and a LS/X motor..... very hush hush!

F
That's why I check in at the Forum every day. You can't buy this type of valuable intel at any price.:worship:

CR

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Actually, I have read that the Stealth/Batmobile look is out for the 2007 car. Its getting a new interior and the body will be less agressive(rounded off).
Hopefully it wont look like the new BMW's YUK!
On the other hand they said the same about the Vette interior. The 2006 has been redone. Im not impressed. Looks like the equinox console only longer. I wish GM would get off the all plastic wagon.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,067 Posts
Florian said:
It will be produced next year...keep a sharp eye out for it.

F
wow, razor sharp. What were you swing that thing.

-Chris

Not very often I actually chuckle out loud, but this post did it for me.

·
0 Posts
Yeah It Is Going To Be Shaped Like The God Dam Audi. All Round And Crap. The Euro Look. Everyone Is Going After That Dumb Ass Look Now

·
Registered
573 Posts
i talked to a friend of mine in lansing.. Was told this.. Expect nothing great to happen till 08-09.. From what he said, and trustme i have known his guy since 1979.. It ALL DEPENDS ON GAS PRICES.... if gas does not do something good within 2 years you may never see a ls7 in a V, better yet if things get worse there may not even be V like we consider a V by the year 2009. Believe or not.. all i know is, my bud has no reason to bs.. GM is scrambling atm just to keep the SUV alive that dont munch on GAS prices, all else comes 2nd and 3rd.

·
Registered
'99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V
535 Posts
barry007 said:
i heard the major redesign will be in '08 and it will have a new LSx engine.

B
Ditto here - major design change is to be in '08 model year, available late '07.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts