Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would ask...

i my self listen to metal-ish mostly... Godsmack, Disturebed, System of a Down, Metallica, Hammerfall... and some underground stuff my friends and I have found.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Most people seem to like at least some kind of music. I myself like the southern rap: Paul Wall and Chamillionaire, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Eightball and MJG, and stuff like that. Thats why I got my new subs.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wibble said:
thought i would ask...

i my self listen to metal-ish mostly... Godsmack, Disturebed, System of a Down, Metallica, Hammerfall... and some underground stuff my friends and I have found.

System of a Down & Tool are on my heavy rotation list, and as soon as I can get my a$$ to the store, I'll be picking up the latest A Perfect Circle cd.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
I myself like the southern rap: Paul Wall and Chamillionaire, Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz, Eightball and MJG, and stuff like that. Thats why I got my new subs.
You can't like Southern if you don't include Master P and C-Murder! Those are my guys anyways, along with 2 Pac, Justin Timberlake, any Latin Freestyle, Three 6 Mafia, and finallyyyyyy Lil Jon. Yes, I like music.
Jacob Hoppe

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Yeah Master P is on the list, C Murder is a bit farther down the list. I just had time to post the 3 I listen to most. I'm into the chopped and screwed tracks too, Michael 5000 Watts OG Ron C and the old swishahouse team. Justin Timberlake can suck it tho - although he'd probably enjoy it if he did.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
davesdeville said:
Yeah Master P is on the list, C Murder is a bit farther down the list. I just had time to post the 3 I listen to most. I'm into the chopped and screwed tracks too, Michael 5000 Watts OG Ron C and the old swishahouse team. Justin Timberlake can suck it tho - although he'd probably enjoy it if he did.
No Outkast? Ludacris?

·
Registered
329 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, Crystal Method, Dust Brothers.
Anything The Crystal Method does is pure gold. Can't go wrong with either Vegas or Tweakend.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
No Outkast? Ludacris?
Ludicris I don't like too much, but I don't dislike it enough to change the station when it's on the radio. Outkast... hmm I never really hear outkast.

·
Registered
329 Posts
davesdeville said:
Ludicris I don't like too much, but I don't dislike it enough to change the station when it's on the radio. Outkast... hmm I never really hear outkast.
never heard Outkast? are you serious? Bombs over Baghdad, Ms. Jackson, Rosa Parks? Grab those songs online while you can before the RIAA catches you :suspense:

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
No no no, I have heard outkast, but outkast doesn't really get much play time here.. never on the radio, almost never at parties I'm at...

·
Registered
329 Posts
davesdeville said:
No no no, I have heard outkast, but outkast doesn't really get much play time here.. never on the radio, almost never at parties I'm at...
My bad, it's the dyslexia kicking in :bighead:
That's a shame, Outkast is a great group.

Yesterday, I thought I heard a song on the radio that had Big Boi from Outkast rapping w/ Bubba Sparx. Was that just my imagination?

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
shaggygrosser said:
My bad, it's the dyslexia kicking in :bighead:
That's a shame, Outkast is a great group.

Yesterday, I thought I heard a song on the radio that had Big Boi from Outkast rapping w/ Bubba Sparx. Was that just my imagination?
i don't think so. bubba sparx is making a comeback.

http://www.sohh.com/thecore/read.php?contentID=4973

I am a big hip hop fan --

I listen to so many - Eminem, Tupac, Biggy, Dre, Snoop, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, DMX, Jayz (obviously), Ludacris, Fabolus, Ma$e (oldschool), I got all the good stuff on lock...Pharrel's new album is tight.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
don't get me wrong though...i listen to a millon things...

I can go classic with Lynard Skynard, The Eagles, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Clapton...to name a few

I can go hippy with the greatful dead and phish...

new rock/rap with Kid Rock, Rage, 311

Metal with ACDC, Metallica, uhh...

But these days I'm into HipHOp for the most part. I just like all good music.

·
Registered
´67 Eldorado, ´96 Eldorado
522 Posts
Depeche Mode, And One, Camouflage, Kraftwerk, Pink Floyd, Billy Idol, David Bowie (especially old ones), Classic Noveaux, The Smiths, Cure, Morrissey :worship:

·
Registered
329 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
Si, the wall is great, but overplayed. I prefer the Division Bell.
Division Bell is good stuff, no doubt. But I felt that Roger Waters was a big part of Pink Floyd, and w/o him, it just wasn't the same.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts