1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'05 V
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the message that I get.

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Logged in user:
Brackets [logout]

Forgotten your password?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
In the past.... We have had problems with people using PMs to contact certain people with concerns and not posting them here.... This doesnt help the community out at all......

So, Sal disabled PMs to anyone that doesnt have a certain level of activity and participation.......

·
Registered
'05 V
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
elwesso said:
In the past.... We have had problems with people using PMs to contact certain people with concerns and not posting them here.... This doesnt help the community out at all......

So, Sal disabled PMs to anyone that doesnt have 50 or more posts.......
Is there any chance that I could get mine reenabled? I had some info in those pms that I had not deleated yet as I was not finished with them yet. These had to do with purchases from other members. If I have a question about my Caddy I post it in the forums.

·
Registered
'05 V
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if I must, I purchased some H&R Impala SS springs from Sean Kelly (who generously supplied some advise about his suspension setup) through the Cadillac Classified Advertisements and am in the middle of a transaction with caddycruiser in the same forum.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
what are the min. requirments to get access to PM's????

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
As a member becomes more active in the community, private messaging is automatically turned on. We had too many instances where people would sign up, never post anything - and start asking questions of people in private messages. When these questions were answered privately, they did nothing for the rest of the community - which is exactly the opposite of what this site is intended for...

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
I'm a chatty lil pest, but no PM's. And where is this racing section I've heard exists? This is the section I want to move into :p Especially since for the semi locals, I was going to invite them to AutoCross events at UCF once I get it organized. :)

L

·
0 Posts
the Sandman said:
Don't you worry, that Forum will appear to you as if by magic when it is time... :D
Ya i wanted to send a PM to offer my help for the web design...

:thumbsup:

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
lakefire said:
Ya i wanted to send a PM to offer my help for the web design...

:thumbsup:
Hey lakefire - I'll personally send Sal a PM and have him get back to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts