1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
09 AWD DI CTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Noob here with my first post...

I just got my '09 DI CTS4 about a month ago and I absolutely love the car! I've taken it from Santa Barbara to the Bay a couple of times already (3K miles in a month - whew!) and found that it's everything I expected it to be.

Anyway, I've found on these road trips that the front of the car is getting peppered with bugs and rocks, and I've got a few very small chips already. So I'm looking for a bra, and it looks like Colgan is one of the best options out there. But before I buy I wanted to check to see if anyone here has any experience with the Colgan bra (or any other brand).

Thanks in advance,

Randy

·
Registered
Cadillac
133 Posts
This man plans on getting a Colgan Bra for his CTS, I just haven't taken the time to order one. I drive to Las Vegas from the San Francisco bay area a number of times a year. Its a 550 miles each way with more then half in the desert. The bra will give me the protection I need from rock chips and bugs. I refuse to go with a vinyl mask as some on this forum swear by. It reminds me of when I was a kid and people would buy a beautiful couch and then cover it with plastic. At least with the Colgan Bra its easily removed after that road trip. I too would like to hear if anyone has the Colgan.

·
Registered
09 AWD DI CTS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think you can take the general silence as "men don't put bras on their CTS's"...
:histeric: - I knew that was coming!

No biggie, to each their own. I'm still going to take a look at them!

As 1stCad point out, it's easy to put the bra on for road trips. Out here on the West Coast our road trips can be long (I drive to Sun Valley, Idaho, 1-2 times a year, 1000 miles each way) and can involve a lot of high-speed desert sections filled with lots of tractor trailer rigs. I'll take any protection I can get, even if I have to turn in my man-card! :crying2:

:cheers:

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD
57 Posts
Haha, all in good fun. I think we can agree that whatever genius decided to name it a 'bra' effectively shot his sales projections in the foot. Afterall, you own a DI CTS4 so you're clearly doing something right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts