Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
None
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find much in the way of Cool V clothing or toys and swag. I like some of the auto pride stuff but there's not too much to choose from. Any sites or vendors to recommend?

·
Registered
'13 V
379 Posts
You laugh, but I would buy that jacket in a hertbeat. Link? One man's trash is another man's treasure!

·
Registered
2010 Escalade, 2010 CTS-V Sedan
431 Posts
I bought a few thing from cadillaccollection.com. The link came in my v owners update email that I get.

Kinda pricey for their Ogio shirts, but they are good quality.

If there is a link for the jacket, I would be interested in checking it out too.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe Pre. Coll.
113 Posts
Maybe if there is someone here that works at the Lansing plant. I know that the Detroit-Hamtramac had a store in the plant and you could get almost anything you wanted, nylon jackets, sweats of all kinds, t-shirts, hats. I talked to a friend of mine that still works there, about a month ago, and he said the store is no longer there, as a GM employee, I could get in and buy what I wanted. I still have 2 nylon jackets, embroidered, I've had kids jackets, pink Jacket for a girl friend. Indy 500 Pace car jackets. Now, about all you can find is golf attire.

·
Registered
None
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of this stuff looks good but a lot is way too euro for me! I'm not a polyester kind of guy. Give me some natural fibre.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2009 535i
1,840 Posts
I am working out the final details tomorrow with my supplier. Cadillac signed off for permission to use logo today. I own the jacket already and the polo shirt i agree its too euro. I can change it for a nike polo shirt instead.
Respond with what your interested in so I can judge the demand.

Can someone tell me what i need to do to have a group buy? I am a supporting member already whats next?
I'd be interested in a T-shirt with a large V or the race car on the back and a small wreath/crest or V on the front.

I believe the supplier needs to be an authorized vendor to advertise a group buy.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade, 2010 CTS-V Sedan
431 Posts
I love the mesh type shirts....in the summer they are much cooler to wear, they dont wrinkle as bad, and they dont shrink when your wife dries them with the heat too high....grrrrrr.....

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Auto Black Raven/Ebony
234 Posts
Hey Zero, put me down as interested as well. If you can fulfill the order within 3 months, you'll have the official GM supplier beat.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts