Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says! Looking for JUST the wheels. No tires, no TPS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
I found mine on e-bay...they were selling for 600+shipping....now the only ones I see are 800+shipping (different seller) just keep you eyes peeled and check e-bay everyday.....they're worth it :D

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was that on the exchange policy? The ones on ebay have $230 for shipping.... Heck, I could possibly get my stock ones chromed for cheaper.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2004 CTS-V
173 Posts
I found mine on e-bay...they were selling for 600+shipping....now the only ones I see are 800+shipping (different seller) just keep you eyes peeled and check e-bay everyday.....they're worth it :D
Yes, that was the exchange program. To purchase them outright people are paying $1600-$1800. I'll sell you mine if you're interested--they have 2000 miles on them and are mint--pm me if interested.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
I do not advise buying aftermarket CHROME rims. After xx number of years, the chrome flakes off, and tires/wheels will not hold air when the chrome on the lip of the wheel flakes off. Verify this with Discount Tire shops.

If you plan on selling the car within a couple of years, then you are ok.

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
^^you must of had some el-cheapo chrome rims....I've had OE replica Z06 rims on my camaro now since 01' ...they're running strong, no flake, no pits...nothing.

·
Registered
04' CTS-V, 04' Escalade EXT
623 Posts
Just like the title says! Looking for JUST the wheels. No tires, no TPS. :thumbsup:
I do.
No time right now, PM me if you don't mind or I might forget.
Way too busy these days.

thanks
rgd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts