Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Ive driven several. Not alot of minuses. the ultra view roof will sell alot of these, it is awesome

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I drove it and liked it. The only problem was the long distance from the edge of the front seat and the outside of the car. My wife is disabled and she couldn't easily make that transfer. Anyway, she liked the looks of the CTS way better.

If you want to irritate your dealer, insist on calling it a CTS station wagon. :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Will Wu said:
How do you think about the SRX, it is the first mid-sized SUV from Cadillac.

I think it looks pretty good, has good options and wooped the rest of the SUV's in its class. my only problem with it is, I saw one today from the parking lot; and the rear tail-lights are incredibly HUGE!! Maybe they ought to refresh that sometime in the future, thats a lot of LED's to replace.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Id rather "lease" it than the escalade. The esc is too expensive.
:sneaky:

·
Registered
377 Posts
XLR, CTS, SRX all destroy the competition, in every category. when the cts v comes out it will go head to head with the M series bmw's, and S audi's.

cadillac WILL be the worlds standard for a luxury car again

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
The biggest draw of this thing is the fact that it has the N* engine option in my opinion,and thats actually pretty cool in this class,not to mention its practically a hot-rod SUV at 320HP. Other than that the third row seat is a joke as mentioned earlier, just like it is on the Grand Vitara which Suzuki tried to sneak one into. I also think the look is just too sloped overall from back to front, its looks are love it or hate it sort of like the rest in this middle car-based category,like the Pacifica which is another big question mark to me. The interior is pretty nice but overall for me I dont think id be "breaking through" on this one but sticking with more conventional SUVs. Either the Escalade for the cavernous interior, luxury appointments, and overall power and looks OR the more traditional Lincoln Aviator (which itself is pretty powerful) or I6 X5 which can both be had for the same or a little less than the current SRX V8 pricetag.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS JUSTICE!!! It looks SOOO nice in real life... Ive looked inside one (havent driven it) and its looks FINE!!! GOLDEN..... However, I do think it looks too much like a CTS.... Not a bad thing, but id like to see a bit more variety...

I like them much better than the MB, BMW, Lexus... If I wanted to get a midsize luxury SUV, Id get that hands down....!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
11 Participants
elwesso