Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS4 2008
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the deal, decided to get a set of aftermarket rims on my 08 CTS4
Going absolutley nuts trying to decide on rims. What I thougt I wanted was a machined rim with some modest black accents on the rim. My personal preference is not a deep dish rim and definatley NO RIVETS again dont mean to offedn anyone just my preference. I prefer a simple rim whose inner spokes extend to outer lip of the rim

Everything I find in our bolt pattern and offset is a deep dish rim with rivets. But alas i found these rims but wrong patter.

I saw this one in a local shop but in black chrome and I loved it, my favorite
but does anyone have black chrome on a black CTS you can post a pic of? I was told the offset we need is available in a 20 inch
http://www.bossmotorsports.com/custom_chrome_wheels.cfm?id=333

Everything I find in our bolt pattern and offset is a deep dish rim with rivets. But alas i found these rims but wrong pattern.
Anyone know of a similar one in our pattern and offset as this one?

http://www.bosswheels.co.uk/index.php?option=com_bosssearch&task=product_details&id=375&Itemid=22

ANy opinions on this one

http://www.bosswheels.co.uk/index.php?option=com_bosssearch&task=product_details&id=385&Itemid=22

Any help or suggestions based on my preference with PICS if possible would be greatly appreciated so I can make up my mind before next winter

·
Registered
2009 Black Cadillac CTS Direct Injection RWD
273 Posts
i like the third set the best. i haven't seen anyone with black chrome wheels on their cts. i think it would look really nice. best of luck deciding and i will keep checking back to see if anyone is able to post pics or photoshop something!

·
Registered
08 CTS, 03 Z06 LS2 408 track car, 07 Q7 tow vehicle
195 Posts
2009 CTS-V rims in black chrome thanks to razorecko.

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI Black Raven
233 Posts
TOPVIEW: Here is a photoshopped picture of my CTS with those wheels you wanted. I tried my best with the photoshop.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS4 2008
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Endo,

Thank you very much for your help. I think it looks very stealth. I kind of like it. The true color of the black chrome looks awesome

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Thunder Gray Chromaflair/Ebony
798 Posts
I suggest you search out "Black Dahlia" and have him chime in. He takes the Blacked out look very seriously.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD
57 Posts
i have a black CTS - after strongly considering black wheels, I went with the polished CTS-V wheels. I guess I could always get them black chromed in the future, but I'll post some pics soon of these wheels on the black CTS and I think you'll agree I made the right choice.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Thunder Gray Chromaflair/Ebony
798 Posts
i have a black CTS - after strongly considering black wheels, I went with the polished CTS-V wheels. I guess I could always get them black chromed in the future, but I'll post some pics soon of these wheels on the black CTS and I think you'll agree I made the right choice.

I agree, the CTS-V wheels are nice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T Matte Titanium Metallic
755 Posts
In my opinion I favor your second choice from the top post.. the C2 I think it was? I was going nuts as well trying to decide on rims.. (mine werent my first pick, but it was a deal I couldnt pass up for 3-piece staggered 20''s) All in all I can honestly say that having the chrome surround the rims really completes the look. I had black OE 18"s for the time being before the rims and it just didnt really.... *pop*... ya know?

The photoshop looks sick though. Almost exactly how mine looked before but 20"s!! :)

Best of luck with the choice, it will look sick on any choice you go with, I gaurantee that!!

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI FE2 Perf Package
42 Posts
2009 CTS-V rims in black chrome thanks to razorecko.

I have searched and also inquired at my dealer and they couldnt come up with anything. Anyone know where to get these or have the part# for both front and rear?

I need these in my life.....

·
Registered
cts
20 Posts
hey topview....sorry to jack your thread but i can't send pm's?????anyways i think they are lexani lss-5, you can try to ask him but i think he can't pm either...his screen name on here is- bdub06rp he will be able to give you all the specs...

·
Registered
NONE...yet
6 Posts
I have searched and also inquired at my dealer and they couldnt come up with anything. Anyone know where to get these or have the part# for both front and rear?

I need these in my life.....
agreed....bringing this back to life cuz i want these

1 - 20 of 21 Posts