Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am going to go test drive the Escalade Premium tomorrow ..... IF if decide that there are none of the vibration issues, buffeting or those sorts of things I have read about, how much off of MSRP should I be expecting these days?? Thanks.....

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
396 Posts
Anything over invoice is too much
That's true in most cases. The Escalade is so hard to get you are lucky if you get anything off MSRP. That may change later in the year, but right now they cannot keep them on the showroom floor, so dealers have no incentive to negotiate...

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
I just placed my order last Tuesday. All the dealerships around my area will only do MSRP. 1 refused to order the GM Supplier Code, but others will honor it. I hope that once my truck finally comes, there will be some promos so that I can apply that on top of the GM Supplier discount.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Am going to go test drive the Escalade Premium tomorrow ..... IF if decide that there are none of the vibration issues, buffeting or those sorts of things I have read about, how much off of MSRP should I be expecting these days?? Thanks.....
Tell them you want the car at $2K BELOW invoice, NOT MSRP! That's about dealer cost. If you can get it for $2K BELOW INVOICE, you're doing great!

·
Registered
2015i Escalade Premium
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Certainly a few "differences of opinion here!" ....i don't do MSRP, in 47 yrs of car buying, never have........ if that's what they want , they won't get me as a customer! thanks for the info!

·
Registered
19 CTS-V, 17 Escalade, 88Corvette,71Corvette
467 Posts
Depends on the area of the country and the dealership. I have a 2015 that I ordered end of April 2014 and got it in July. My dealer said sorry but it's msrp. The lease rate was very good as was the residual back then. I could have gotten @5k off at a dealership in Pa...as of November last year they still wouldn't have had the truck. Be careful. Everyone can say how much you can save. It's a question will they deliver. Good luck!

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,729 Posts
I just placed my order last Tuesday. All the dealerships around my area will only do MSRP. 1 refused to order the GM Supplier Code, but others will honor it. I hope that once my truck finally comes, there will be some promos so that I can apply that on top of the GM Supplier discount.
what's wrong with supplier pricing? I'm not a GM employee. So, any incentives like they gave me $6000.00 off msrp I'll take it.

·
Registered
15i Granite/Kona (bought back)/ '16 Granite/Kona
314 Posts
It is wise to work with a volume store. They work on a "turn and earn" philosophy. In other words, the more they sell, the more they get to sell. If ordering, ask the SM how many '15 units they have delivered so far, if the number is low, be prepared to wait. Of course, once the backorder is cleared up, it will be a different ballgame.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
what's wrong with supplier pricing? I'm not a GM employee. So, any incentives like they gave me $6000.00 off msrp I'll take it.
I think you misread my post. I stated, "1" as one dealership refused to honor the supplier pricing, not that "I" refused it. I'm very happy that there's several here in TX that will honor it.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
396 Posts
I think you misread my post. I stated, "1" as one dealership refused to honor the supplier pricing, not that "I" refused it. I'm very happy that there's several here in TX that will honor it.
Funny...it looked like "I" to me too.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Sign up on GM's Credit Union Discount website and get a discount code that is equivalent to GM Supplier pricing. My friend just bought a Yukon XL Denali and it shaved off $6K off the car plus any rebates/incentives. That is also an easy way of getting a good discount off the car.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,729 Posts
GM pricing is $9k off platinum and $8k off premium. Supplier pricing is $6000 and $5500 respectively.

·
Registered
15 Escalade Plat SC, 14 CTS VSport Prem, 15 Range Rover SC
679 Posts
Sign up on GM's Credit Union Discount website and get a discount code that is equivalent to GM Supplier pricing. My friend just bought a Yukon XL Denali and it shaved off $6K off the car plus any rebates/incentives. That is also an easy way of getting a good discount off the car.
Hmm.. In my area there is a $0 incentive on 15 Yukons, and none on any 15 Cadillac models. North Central region. Best deal I see is like $1500 on a Malibu for CU members.

·
Registered
36 Posts
east coast (NJ/NY) yukons have decent incentives for CU members (up to 6k off on a loaded denali xl) but none for escalade.

do a national search on cars.com for new denalis and escalades. far more inventory of the former, than the latter

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can always purchase out of state.
very true, but i don't see any credit union discounts available right now. tried chicago area, ny/nj, philly, houston, etc.

by the way, gm's earnings which were reported today, were in no small part affected by their big suv demand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts