Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,180 Posts
I got a glimpse of a platinum when driving past Moore the other day, but it might just as well have been an 06. You can check inventory for any dealer from www.cadillac.com, or even go to Moore's or Lindsay's sites directly. That's how I found my V in '04......

Good luck.

D
 

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
We don't have any 05's left. We just got an 06 in today. You might want to try and find a certified used one if you're looking for an 04 or 05, that way you get the 100k mile warranty.
 

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
Joined
·
6,440 Posts
Lindsay Cadillac said:
We don't have any 05's left. We just got an 06 in today. You might want to try and find a certified used one if you're looking for an 04 or 05, that way you get the 100k mile warranty.
Make me a deal I can't refuse.
 

·
Cadillac Technician
none
Joined
·
11,051 Posts
I am pretty sure the nav traffic is available for '06 CTS.
If you can't find one, try going to www.gmbuypower.com and building the car you want. Look for stock in local dealers... I found 2, one black and one silver.
I don't really want to say where since it's not our store, but you can find them through the website I listed above.
 

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Not 100% sure on the answer to your LS2/LS6 part question. It's going to depend on the part. Obviously there are internal differences in the engine, but a lot of the bolt-on stuff is going to be the same.

According to GM any CTS built after February of 2005 with the navigation system has XM NavTraffic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lindsay Cadillac said:
Not 100% sure on the answer to your LS2/LS6 part question. It's going to depend on the part. Obviously there are internal differences in the engine, but a lot of the bolt-on stuff is going to be the same.

According to GM any CTS built after February of 2005 with the navigation system has XM NavTraffic.
so you have a platinum 06 with black interior right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
If you are seriously looking or a 2005 V and want to save some $, I have a very clean Platinum V, sunroof, ebony interior, Corsa exhaust, clear bra, New tires with full spare on original wheel. Never in the snow, almost never in the rain and only 14k miles. And it could be yours for a little under $40k.
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
Joined
·
128 Posts
You should hook this up... that's what I did! David is great to deal with and the airplane ticket will only run ya about $100 (unless of course you need to drive because you're trading in your current CTS). I wish he had a Stealth Gray when I was looking for my V.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
99GTX said:
You should hook this up... that's what I did! David is great to deal with and the airplane ticket will only run ya about $100 (unless of course you need to drive because you're trading in your current CTS). I wish he had a Stealth Gray when I was looking for my V.
i don't know what to do with my cts yet. I'm pretty sure the trade in value on it is probably near nothing. Also i'm currently down at my parent's house for the holiday and went to pohanka cadillac in f'burg for an oil change on sts4. Sadly they didn't have any v in stock but the internet sales manager there seemed pretty honest and nice guy to deal with. When i bring my car in for an oil change and few other things at lindsay, i'm going to check out the 06 v.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top