Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1997 STS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying too figure this one out myself, my passenger window goes down using both driver and passenger switch i change the window motor and get the same result. i also change passenger switch the same problem all the other three windows working great. can anyone help me please i am lost. i do have another master switch that i have not try yet from the bone yard.

·
Registered
ETC
34 Posts
I had the same issue on my 00 Eldorado. There is a post on here about how to take the switch apart and clean it. I did it and it has been working great ever since.

Try searching window switch.

Good luck.

00ETC

·
Registered
1997 STS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have look all over for a post on how to take apart and clean the contacts on the window switch i but another one in with the same results i wonder if there could be something else that i need to check any help would be great.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
87,094 Posts
I have read post #1 four times and I still can't figure out what the problem is.

·
Registered
ETC
34 Posts
It is a post by digitalcaddie, Ranger would you be able to post the link to "How to Clean Window Switch Contacts 97 SLS" I know it is for a SLS but it worked for my ETC.

Thanks

00ETC

·
Registered
90 Eldo -SOLD-, 98 ETC -SOLD-, 86 XR4Ti Track Car, 07 Ranger
963 Posts
I have read post #1 four times and I still can't figure out what the problem is.

<---I'm with Stupid

( Ranger, you know I'm kidding, there just isn't an emoticon with a sign / T-Shirt ;) )

·
Registered
1997 STS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guy clean contacts passenger window goes up and down i dont know what i would do without this forum maybe pay alot of money out thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts