Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been beat lately? Tell us about it....Or, If you have a kill story that happened a while back ( That didn't go your way ) let's hear about that!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i got cut off by this matrix but there was way too much traffic to get in front of him and every time i would move to a faster traveling lane and gun it, he would repeat cutting in front of me close enough that i have to brake hard and quick. I guess that could be considered getting killed.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I guess so! Some of these idiots ARE dangerous....These are the same kind of people that destroy their city when Their football team Loses!....Or wins for that matter! Kind of clueless!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some times I wish I had a big old FWD with an Iron push bar! Knowuttamean??

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh...Yes! Share the fantasy! LOL!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
you know if you dont have lug nut covers on the big truck you can make neat holes in door panels like a cookie cutter at 70 mph ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen it done! More than once!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Well this ain't much of being killed but I had this lady in a wagon cut me off one night after a little off-road session in my dad's old F-250 ex-cab Ford with a 6 inch lift. I didn't put the covers back on the 4 K.C. lights. Can ya guess what happened next ? :D Instant Daylight in her car. In fact I think her hair was smoking. She sure got the hell out of my way. Damn I miss that truck!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a guy come up behind me one night a few years ago with his Highbeams on late at night on a long straight stretch of road while I was pulling a flatbed empty. I turned on my load lights that were actually aircraft landing lights and it was instant blind moron time. He stopped and I never saw him again!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Air craft landing lights are cool I need some but then I'd need shades at night

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
One of these days I'm gonna mount a police spotlight facing the rear of my truck.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I just went with the whole light bar :D only amber lenses, I also have the wig wag head light flashers. its like a rolling disco party :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I can see it now.......Disco DEAD! LOL,LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Im goina put the wig wags on the Dead Sled and Neon under and in it :D mabey a strobe or two in there too :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey Newell!

I have never had a reply at BN's site. They asked about cam timing and I told them about DOHC having the option of phasing either cam as opposed to 'stick in block designs like SBC. I explained valve overlap as the moment when both valves are open and intake sees exhaust, and vice versa. LOL! They just talked about 'lemon laws' , like they would sue someone. Brave new world here Bro, don't wanta wrench a damn thing. KC! As an old rodder from the fifties, I think I be in wrong places. Love my Northstar and tweak as I can. Ram air box works well!

later

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I know.....It's the new mentality. Don't fix it just litigate. I read your post over there with interest and you're right...NOBODY got your point!......Well, SOME of us did! It was the guy with the 2000 DeVille as I recall, that was having a problem with "lumpy" idle. You explained it to him well enough but then everyone started talking 'bout lemon laws and the thread lost momentum after that....In my opinion.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I don't race very often - so I don't lose very often - I guess I don't win very often either for that matter.. But, most of the time when I do lose - it's a story just like Devil_concours'.. I hate that. So annoying.. I often pass my exit just to win - and I always do when I take that measure.. Eventually, I win.. Patience, patience, patience.. But when it comes to be late for work, I take the loss...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had a gut so pissed off one night that he waited till I stopped at a red light and then ran it to get by me! I mean, DUH!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
seduxion