Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'80 Fleetwood Coupe, 1994 and 1995 Mercedes 140 Coupe
2,096 Posts
Somewhere I remember seeing a video of Chuck Berry with that exact model and color. Nice car!

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
*drool*

If it weren't so low miles I'd hot rod it but it's so nice I probably wouldn't touch it.

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Man that is nice. It sure would compliment your sedan Dopestar! I am not too big of fan of the coupes, however i like that one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Must be super rare to see a coupe d'elegance in that color combo with the factory astro roof. That thing belongs in a museum as much as it does a garage!

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CaddymanTom said:
Man that is nice. It sure would compliment your sedan Dopestar! I am not too big of fan of the coupes, however i like that one.
What's that you say? Buy it? Well ok. I hope they accept fantasy dollars! :histeric: :crying:

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
oh man thats nice, id juice it so fast... i seen a black one yesterday but it was ragged out. rusted, paint chipped, emblems missing, three different hubcaps. it was terrible, who would treat a Fleetwood Coupe like that?!?!:helpless:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! I like how you've gone from Jesus to Cadillac dude. LOL! that's quite a jump. I've seen a few Fleetwood coupes in person but like you said, they're all in god awful shape. Makes me sad that people don't care enough about these cars and they might disappear entirely.

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
LOL! I like how you've gone from Jesus to Cadillac dude. LOL! that's quite a jump. I've seen a few Fleetwood coupes in person but like you said, they're all in god awful shape. Makes me sad that people don't care enough about these cars and they might disappear entirely.
HA! yeah, I gotta find some other pictures of Jesus. I seen that picture and just had to post it in my sig... you understand. really didnt know you missed the Lord that much :) that's good news man! yeah quite a jump but think about it, the King of Kings would drive the King of Cars would he not (more importantly the Cadillac of Cadillacs the 93-96 Fleetwood Brougham)? poor apostles get stuck in an accord but that is what we all deserve. im not preaching.

yeah i really hate to see them in that kind of shape. i seen it again today, it has a half cloth top and it is all ragged out too. im calling Cadillac Services (like child services only for Cadillacs).

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's cool for you man. Haha I'm not that into him, but by all means, you enjoy. I just thought it was funny how you made such a leap there. Hahaha!

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Nice car. Not too keen on the wheels though. I wish people would take better pics though. I dont know why we need to see 6 shots of the front. How about a nice side shot? :crying2:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DAMN! That blue one is pretty sweet. I even like the wheels. My car is getting Vogues next time I get tires. Why'd that guy list it as a DeVille when it says "Fleetwood" right on it? Take the extra effort to glance at the side of the vehicle.... :nono: :helpless:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts