Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car went back into the shop today. Got a new lame yellow H3 as a loaner.

Amazingly it looks like I got bit by the radiator bug to! I kept adding clamps to the lower radiator hose hoping that was the cause. When coolant kept coming out I quickly had my latest list of complaints ready and drove to the dealer.

#1 Coolant leak
#2 Oil leak
#3 Broken armrest
#4 Broken underhood air deflector
#5 Revert GM anti-wheelhop bushings back to stock.
#6 Diff whine (though the longtubes are making it less noticeable)
#7 Rear suspension creak.
#8 Vehicle difficult to engage 1st. (And I just know they are going to make me pay extra to have the longtubes removed if they have to drop/replace the tranny)

Maybe when my warranty bills match or exceed the cost of the vehicle GM will want to buy it back!

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
GTP said:
#8 Vehicle difficult to engage 1st. (And I just know they are going to make me pay extra to have the longtubes removed if they have to drop/replace the tranny)

Hmmm.. I sensing a pattern... You are in socal GTP right? If so, you need to send me an e-mail... You are not going to get that one fixed by the regional rep... Send me an e-mail and we can disucss offline...

Reed

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JOEYCTS-V said:
Just curious why you are reverting the GM anti-wheelhop bushings back to stock?
I believe they adversely affect the handling of the vehicle. Biggest improvement I ever had with regards to wheel hop was to ditch the runflat tires.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update,

Armrest and air deflector replaced.

Anti-wheelhop bushings removed and fixed rear suspension creak.

Radiator and hoses are being overnighted from Lansing.

Dye in the engine oil to find out where its leaking.

After that the cars off to the heavy line tech for the trans.

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
1,213 Posts
Not to hijack Aaron's thread, but there are plenty of radiators available in Lansing. If your dealer is telling you they are still on backorder you might want to tell them to check again...

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope as James mentioned plenty are available.

Using GM's automated phone system it says 214 pieces are available for delivery out of Lansing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts