Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately my 09 cts does not have the rpo code sticker under the spare tire cover.
I've looked everywhere don't know what could have happened to it. I had 0 luck at my local dealer they pretty much just didn't wanna put in the effort and I've even emailed gm support and they have sent me to a website that offers vintage style window stickers / build data for $50.
Does anyone know if they will provide the info I am looking for I don't mind paying just wanna make sure that's what I'm getting.
Thanks in advance guys.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Also if anyone has access to gm tech the VIN is 1G6DU57V790158727
my email is [email protected]
I've tried getting rpo codes from compnine.com also it comes up as a deville 4 door with rpo options I know I don't have. I don't think the VIN decoder would be very accurate but it was worth a shot.

2011 CTS Coupe Premium
Orlando - We take orphans
Looks like my information came from GM GlobalConnect but I do not have an account. Might be in one of the other Cadillac forum pages.

There was one post with this "GM's GlobalConnect system for a day for $15. " but have no details.

Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already did this was there reply.
Hello Chris,

Due to recent changes, we are no longer able to provide this information. However, you can purchase a copy of the vehicle invoice (documentation of the vehicle cost broken out by model and factory options) by visiting GM Media Archive. We truly apologize for any inconvenience, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

But I'm almost positive that's not what I'm after if you go to the website you'll see I might be wrong but I'm just trying to figure it out.

Registered
Unfortunately my 09 cts does not have the rpo code sticker under the spare tire cover.
I've looked everywhere don't know what could have happened to it. I had 0 luck at my local dealer they pretty much just didn't wanna put in the effort and I've even emailed gm support and they have sent me to a website that offers vintage style window stickers / build data for $50.
Does anyone know if they will provide the info I am looking for I don't mind paying just wanna make sure that's what I'm getting.
Thanks in advance guys.
Some vehicles do not come with a RPO label.
There should be a label on your B pillar or driver door similar to the pic.
Scan the QR code and follow the instructions. You should be able to find your RPO codes.

Font Material property Technology Circle Auto part

1 - 9 of 9 Posts