Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics of my V with the hyper black Torques. Tires are Falken FK452, 245/45 front and 275/40 rear.

Smoked tails would would look great with these wheels.

No center caps installed yet as wheeldude did not install them before they chipped them. Dan is sending me a set of flat caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
oh me likey!!

85258 where are you live?

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
looks familiar,:2thumbs: Those red calipers really stand out with the rotas.. overall looks great

Love that hood:drool:.

since you didn't install your center cap yet ... you might want to do this when you get them from dan :

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I dunno why, but tires on those rotas are lookin thick to me.

Color looks good though.
Thats exactly what I was thinking seeing the other guys post with his Rota's too. They appear much smaller than 18's and make the tires look like donuts.

The color combo is sweet though, especially with the red calipers.

·
Registered
Cadillac
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I agree the torques don't look as big as the stockers. Lots of people are surprised when I tell them the stockers are 18s. These wheels may end up as my winter set up when Dan comes out with 19s!

Actually, the rear 275/40r18 Falkens are larger than 245/45R18 Blizzack LM25s (new) and 275/40R18 Toyo T1R (3mm tread left) as my speedo now reads 3km/h faster at 120km/h than it did with the LM25s or T1Rs.

before Falkens Speedo (both LM25s and Toyo T1Rs)- 120km/h, GPS 119km/h
with Falkens reads Speed - 120km/h, GPS 122km/h

I did not check the size of the front tires verus the my other tires

814 - I live in Calgary Canada. I frequent the phx area at least once a year as my folks have a place in scottsdale. Love it down there!

Thanks for the tip Shady - that will look much better! The hood looks great, but the paint crazes/cracks on the front edge and sides. I guess the cf flexes too much.

I am actually toying with painting the calipers orange - why? should be self explainatory if you look at the pictures...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts