6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

"Ahhhhh, my eye!!!" Haaahaahaaa....

Impromptu work light......

My friend's 88 Ranger up front.

Roof went to shit again..... :bigroll:

Mice are jerks.....

In NNJ we call this "Club Dunkin'."

Best speedo shot I've ever taken, love my S5.....

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wide mouth shot.....

Craigslist find, replacement passenger seat for my original that's apparently shrinking.....

Before.....

After....

Love this one, reminds me of Christine....

Awakening proceedure, hope to be doing this as soon as winter's over.

·
Registered
1986 Fleetwood Brougham
131 Posts
Your car is resplendent in that color which I had to look up to make sure was the right word and it is…

adjective
attractive and impressive through being richly colorful or sumptuous.
"she was resplendent in a sea-green dress"

It's nice to see the Brougham popping up more and more on 10 Best Cadillacs lists. It's an ageless beauty, the Julie Andrews of cars. You have the best colors.

We are lucky to be able to use old cars year round in CA. Here's my gal from a family trip to the country last week.

·
Registered
chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
6,397 Posts
Where did you get that digital gauge? I've been trying to find orange digital display gauges.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you get that digital gauge? I've been trying to find orange digital display gauges.
The company is called Cyberdyne, they have all kinds of gauges in a few different colors. That blank square was bothering me so bad......

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,963 Posts
DoperStar,

Very cool shots of your baby.
I have never seen speedometer lights and thought they looked menacing before!:lol:

Seville fan,

I love yours for the obvious reason, color twin.

Since I just cropped these photos for my personalized check order I might as well join the fun....

free image uploading
free image uploading
free image uploading
free image uploading

Here is where I ordered them if anyone else is interested.http://www.artisticchecks.com/shop/category.aspx?categoryName=PHOTO-AC(Base)

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
Dope,

Your car looks great! Who's blue 78 CDV is that?

Dave,

That 74 Fleetwood looks a lot like a 73 Fleetwood pimpmobile up on the San Diego CL right now.

·
Registered
1970 Coupe De Ville//Cessna 172
551 Posts
Great thread. I love these. Had a warm day here today and drove mine for the first time in over 3 weeks. Felt good.
Thanks for the pix.
Jeff

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DoperStar,

Very cool shots of your baby.
I have never seen speedometer lights and thought they looked menacing before!:lol:

Thanks dude, I have a passion for automotive photography, I'm pretty proud of that speedo shot. I dig those bumper guards you have on the back too.

Dope,

Your car looks great! Who's blue 78 CDV is that?
It belongs to my friend Mike. Cool guy, I met him on here years ago when he hit me up for parts but hell if I remember his username. We met up at a pizza place in Wayne when he wanted to buy a couple hubcaps off me like 8 or 9 years ago. The other pic we drove to Cleveland on the way to the CLC's Grand National in Ohio back in 2010. Got tons more pics of the drive there.....

Thanks for the compliment on the car dude, I haven't posted pics on here in ages. I sorta neglected the poor thing for a few years while I got on my feet after college, but things these days are starting to level off and I've had the time and money to start getting back into the swing of things. Got plenty of work to do on my lovely machine this year.....

·
Registered
'91 Brougham
76 Posts
Nice pics, all. DopeStar, can you tell me what wheels those are? I'm looking for good 1.3''s for my brougham but most good ones are discontinued. Also Isn't Cyberdyne the name of the company that led to the computers taking over in Terminator??:suspect:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pics, all. DopeStar, can you tell me what wheels those are? I'm looking for good 1.3''s for my brougham but most good ones are discontinued. Also Isn't Cyberdyne the name of the company that led to the computers taking over in Terminator??:suspect:
My wheels are the stock 15" steel wheels with the stock wheel covers. Not sure if that's what you meant. Also yeah, Cyberdyne is the same company. A while ago my temp gauge became self-aware and it threatens me through the display. It's not hooked up to very much so..... it's harmless.....

The square temp gauge is great touch. It mad me think.
Yeah, that blank square is prime real estate for something useful. I'd like to see someone take it in a different direction and bring some more ideas to the table. I had to add the backlighting to the adjacent pass side mirror adjustment stick to balance out the dash at night. One of GM's classic ideas when the Fuel Data display went away in '86 was to just take the bulb out of the mirror adjustment so it didn't look weird..... :wtf:

·
Registered
'91 Brougham
76 Posts
My wheels are the stock 15" steel wheels with the stock wheel covers. Not sure if that's what you meant. Also yeah, Cyberdyne is the same company. A while ago my temp gauge became self-aware and it threatens me through the display. It's not hooked up to very much so..... it's harmless.....
Sorry, I meant the Tires!!!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry, I meant the Tires!!!
Ohhhhhh, they're called Enduro 75's by Runway. No idea if they still make them though, I got mine used off Craigslist 5 years ago.....

Hmm, what a little pic, i have done som thing wrong here. How to load it true?
I'm hosting offsite on Photobucket. I didn't use the uploader on here.

·
Registered
1965 Sedan, 1969 convertible, 71 Fleetwood, 74 Coupe
77 Posts
Note to self, must either buy shorter cars or buy a house with bigger drive. Its still not on the road yet, i am so desperate to drive her, i am working my way through the wires and vacuum pipes that were melted during the small fire that occured under the bonnet sometime ago.

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts