Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ATS Luxury - Phantom Gray / Carbon Black
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Although I've had my car since Jan 10th of this year (and joined the Forum a little prior to that), I'm just getting around to introducing myself.

The car is a 2017 CPO ATS Luxury AWD with Safety & Security, Summer/Winter Mats, Advanced Security Pkg, Driver Awareness Pkg, Sunroof and The Carbon Black package with (drum roll, please); Recaro seats....Awesome.

The car is Phantom Gray Metallic (Besides the leather and 'suede' Recaros, the 'Carbon Black Pkg' adds color matched door handles, dark chrome grille and tailpiece, blacked-out window trim, dark 18" rims and a rear spoiler). The 'After Midnight' Wheels look almost like the Phantom Gray, giving the whole thing a monochromatic vibe. Really Cool....at least to me.

I have been LOVING the Sh** out of this car.

I live in CT and found it at Genesis Cadillac in St Clair Shores, MI. About 30 minutes from the Detroit Airport. A real class operation. Ask for Mark if you go there.

My girl and I flew out on the morning of 1/10, the dealer picked us up at the airport around noon and we were on the road back to CT by 1:30pm. Including a couple of stops it was an 11 hour drive.

So my first drive ever in a Cadillac ATS was the 650+ mile drive home across several states.

WHAT A GREAT CAR!

·
Registered
2013 ATS LUX
505 Posts
Welcome aboard. The CPO is the best way to go in my opinion. Nice little 650 mile test drive you had there....Pez.

·
Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
2,517 Posts
Welcome! Sounds great.

You have all the options. The Recaro seats are part of the Carbon Black Pkg.
Your car sounds like it was originally a special order. Occasionally I have seen 1 car like that at the dealer.

Update your profile.

·
Registered
'17 ATS Premium 3.6DI AWD
194 Posts
Sounds like a sweet ride! I had a similar situation where I found a CPO with 250 miles on it in Chicago. It was something like 25% off of the new sticker price. Got to drive it back home to Ohio which was fun.
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts