Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 STS Black Cherry V6 RWD
15 Posts
Hello, all. This is the most popular Cadillac forum out there that I could find and I am glad to be a member.

Recently, I picked up a new-to-me 2008 Cadillac STS. After the test drive, I quickly understood why this company is still in business. What a phenomenal car as far as comfort, "base model" options, and drive-ability. I am not new to cars in general so I thought I'd post an intro thread and post some pics of my other rides. :lildevil:

The new unit:

'94 Trans Am, under the knife for a 355, spray, big cam, built trans and stall, and lots of other goodies:

'06 Trailblazer SS, AWD, forged bottom end, cam, lots of bolt ons:

'87 Camaro Z28-IROC, TH350, 305 for now. Some day it'll get a turbo 4.8 or 5.3:

What is being sold to fund my T/A...
'93 K1500 GMC Sierra, 350 5 speed, 3.73's, 4wd, ECSB:

What the Caddy replaced and is now for sale...
'98 Grand Prix GT, GTP transmission and radiator swap as well as a couple bolt ons:

(EDITED: Please contact an Administrator about becoming an authorized vendor.)

I definitely think I'll be a long term fan of Cadillac. I was eyeballing used and 09+ CTS-V's but couldn't justify it as a daily driver. Already played that game with my TBSS and the cost of fuel and frequency of filling the tank was not as much fun as originally anticipated. :cookoo:

- Chris

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,670 Posts
Welcome !!!

I edited out the link to your business. Please do not advertise a business or professional service unless you contact an Administrator and become an Authorized Vendor.

Go to the Site News forum and read the sub-forum "Rules and regulations". Thanks for the consideration.

·
Registered
2008 STS Black Cherry V6 RWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

Welcome !!!

I edited out the link to your business. Please do not advertise a business or professional service unless you contact an Administrator and become an Authorized Vendor.

Go to the Site News forum and read the sub-forum "Rules and regulations". Thanks for the consideration.
I did not realize I advertised a business or service. My apologies. I don't even have a business lol ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts