Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT - Rip Tide Blue
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so i converted all of my interior and exterior lights to LED...I bought the LED flasher that was recommended! It fixed my hyper-blinking like it was supposed to do! so that is awesome! I finally got my amber LED lights in the mail, after waiting for almost a month now but that is a whole different story! ...So my lights work just fine with all my tail lights being LEDs with the flasher, but when I put my front Marker/flasher lights (the amber ones directly under my DRLs) in if I turn either blinker on my blinkers just stay on, the arrows in the cluster and the arrows on both mirrors stay lit up and nothing flashes!?!?.. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what i need to do to fix it?...If I take the Amber leds out of the front it instantly fixes the problem if i put the halogen bulbs back in!....Will this be fixed if I buy the 194 LED bulbs for the front side marker lights that also flash with the front flashers?....Im just wondering if its happening because I am mixing the LEDs with the halogens in the front....? Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2004 Escalade 6.0
1,122 Posts
Could the amber LEDs be in backwards. Give one a 1/2 turn and try it then give the other 1/2 a turn and try it again. Just guessing. Also make sure the wires coming out of the lamps are straight and parallel and are positioned exactly like the original lamp. Can you give us a link to where you got them? Being diodes these lamps can behave strange at times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts