Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the V to Lindsay Cadillac the other day for some minor warranty and Corsa issues. Another perfect dealer experience. James walked the paperwork through with me, the loaner was ready and waiting before I could even get my doughnut, and off I went. I made it to work at the usual time.

Car was ready as promised, perfectly repaired and washed and ready to go.

Though I didn't get to talk to eWill3rd, I think he may have done the work (NAV buttons, realign Corsa, and coolant leak-check).

Nice job guys; thanks. When it comes time to replace the wife's Odyssey, we may have to get her an SRX just so that we can deal with Lindsay service.

Doug

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Doug,
Thanks for the kind words.
Actually I was pretty slammed the other day when you came in.
I had Robert do the work, he has been my apprentice for about a year and he just started working on his own.
He works right next to me and I still help him when he has troubles, but he has been helping me with the V's for a while.
I really wanted to work on that for you but I was really up against a wall.
I have complete confidence in Robert's abilities and I'll pass on your appreciation for a job well done. He is one of the best "young" techs I have seen for a while. He still has some learning to do but he works hard and gives it his best effort.
;)

Thanks for taking the time to let people know you had a good experience here. That is what we strive for.
:D

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
:LittleB: Lindsay ROCKS!! Now if they'd only open a dealership in Houston and ship Bill, James, and Luke down here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
they are awesome, i got in on the center console deal after he had sold his stock. he said he would hold the price but it would take a couple weeks to get more. i think i had it within a week. way to go luke!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts