Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. Bought my first Eldorado, a 1990, over 6 years ago. Never thought I'd be a Cadillac type but after I drove it, I was hooked. Just traded up for a 97 etc. Those people that think a caddy is an "old people" car have yet to put their right foot into a 32 valve Northstar. If you get the chance, check out my post regarding blown head gasket. Thanks
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!! Thanks for signing up :)

Sorry to hear about your head gasket!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
garryday said:
Those people that think a caddy is an "old people" car have yet to put their right foot into a 32 valve Northstar.
they arent old people cars. I'm only 22. I get made fun of my my friends for owning a caddy at a young age.... that is until they race me.

BTW, i literally had my foot in my northstart.... well next to it. When i replaced the alternator and i was sitting with my feet in the engine bay once the radiator was out. :D
 

·
Registered
87 Deville
Joined
·
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
Good luck with the N* You will find plenty of others on these forums that share your pain. :spin: Again Welcome to our HangOut!
 

·
Registered
just one
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
garryday said:
Hello folks. Bought my first Eldorado, a 1990, over 6 years ago. Never thought I'd be a Cadillac type but after I drove it, I was hooked. Just traded up for a 97 etc. Those people that think a caddy is an "old people" car have yet to put their right foot into a 32 valve Northstar. If you get the chance, check out my post regarding blown head gasket. Thanks

welcome bro. Gotta love the brute power of the V8 Northstar... Good luck with the ETC.
 

·
Registered
2002 Eldorado (Collectors Series), 2008 AWD CTS
Joined
·
8 Posts
AKPsiMC03 said:
they arent old people cars. I'm only 22. I get made fun of my my friends for owning a caddy at a young age.... that is until they race me.

BTW, i literally had my foot in my northstart.... well next to it. When i replaced the alternator and i was sitting with my feet in the engine bay once the radiator was out. :D
yeah i know exactly what you mean. I am 24 and I get so much crap for owning a Caddy. However two things I put right back into my buddies who all own BMW's or Benzs. It's my car outright and not some bank's and I am not just another 20 something year old who has crowded the road with another run of the mill 3 series.
:thumbsup: :banghead2
 

·
Registered
just one
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
woodyp said:
yeah i know exactly what you mean. I am 24 and I get so much crap for owning a Caddy. However two things I put right back into my buddies who all own BMW's or Benzs. It's my car outright and not some bank's and I am not just another 20 something year old who has crowded the road with another run of the mill 3 series.
:thumbsup: :banghead2
I'm gonna be 23 on saturday... I think the average age of people on this forum is a lot less than the demographic, way less. You're so right about bmw 3 series being a dime a dozen. Theres a million of them and to have nice caddy is much more unique. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Or a nice infiniti ;)

Not as nice as having a nice caddy, though.......
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top