Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visiting someone in the hospital and look out the window. This guy walks up to a commercial air handler, opens the access panel and when the door swings open there is a giant sign that says "DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE". Note that he's standing in a puddle of water, takes out a long screw driver and his multi meter and starts poking around. Note also his excellent mask wearing technique.
Gesture Wood Gas Tints and shades Landscape

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,429 Posts
o_O If he hits a 220 or 440 line he'll look like a Roman candle. At least his battery powered nut driver will stay charged . . . . .

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,319 Posts
Depends if the high voltage is behind the cover the sign is mounted to (usually is). But if the sign was on the front of the door he opened, then... well. Potential crispy person. I'm guessing handyman, not a professional repairperson.

Max

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
1,068 Posts
Visiting someone in the hospital and look out the window. This guy walks up to a commercial air handler, opens the access panel and when the door swings open there is a giant sign that says "DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE". Note that he's standing in a puddle of water, takes out a long screw driver and his multi meter and starts poking around. Note also his excellent mask wearing technique. View attachment 606853
Maybe they’re related
Water Tripod Flash photography Rectangle Font

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,722 Posts
........ I'm guessing handyman, not a professional repairperson.

Max
.................... Note also his excellent mask wearing technique.
Hospital must have a waiver for hairnets outside. But from the looks of that very conscientiously worn sanitary hair covering he's clearly from the kitchen. Ain't no germs gettin' in or outta that beard!

So yah, perfectly safe. I see no risk of the gene pool losing that one.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends if the high voltage is behind the cover the sign is mounted to (usually is). But if the sign was on the front of the door he opened, then... well. Potential crispy person. I'm guessing handyman, not a professional repairperson.

Max
sign was on the front of the door. The usual Danger along with the lightning bolt, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts