1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
'92 Brougham d'Elegance 305; '98 Seville STS
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
Give me the coordinates, and I'll get one of your buddies at Twenty Nine Palms to call an artillery strike. THIS RETARD CALLED IT A CADILLAC DEVILLE CHEVY BLAZER!!! AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOXTROTTING ENGINE IS IN THERE!!!!!! What kind of in-bred, crack dealing,waste-of-oxygen-and-food-stamps demo-derby wannabe IDIOT does this to a Deville?? Okay, I'm done ranting: other comments, anyone?:mad: :tisk: :bomb: :hitstick: :dammit: :wtf: :peeking: :bazooka:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Tornado bait? Hahahaha thanks, man, that just made my day! Seriously, how DARE anyone call a Deville a Chevy Blazer?

·
Registered
'92 Brougham d'Elegance 305; '98 Seville STS
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give me the coordinates, and I'll get one of your buddies at Twenty Nine Palms to call an artillery strike. THIS RETARD CALLED IT A CADILLAC DEVILLE CHEVY BLAZER!!! AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FOXTROTTING ENGINE IS IN THERE!!!!!! What kind of in-bred, crack dealing,waste-of-oxygen-and-food-stamps demo-derby wannabe IDIOT does this to a Deville?? Okay, I'm done ranting: other comments, anyone?:mad: :tisk: :bomb: :hitstick: :dammit: :wtf: :peeking: :bazooka:
Classic post, 93DevilleUSMC. Someone unfortunately thought it was a good idea to expend a lot of money, time, and resources making this atrocity on wheels. And yes, I'm sure this could make for some good live-fire target practice!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Classic post, 93DevilleUSMC. Someone unfortunately thought it was a good idea to expend a lot of money, time, and resources making this atrocity on wheels. And yes, I'm sure this could make for some good live-fire target practice!
Thank you, Cadillac_Fan. I wander if Joe Dirt would bid on this? Nah, Kid Rock is probably beating him to it as I post this. In all seriousness, though, I would not wish this fate even on a Cimmaron.

·
Registered
1996 Deville (sold), 2000 Mustang GT
1,300 Posts
Probably couldn't afford an escalade. Although I can only imagine it would be alot of fun to have a deville up a rock or mud trail.

·
Registered
99 Seville STS, 08 STS4 N* 1SG F55
3,516 Posts
There's only two things he forgot to put in the listing:

The radio only plays the theme from "Deliverance"

The diagnostics come up with code M286: "YOU'RE A MORON FOR DRIVING THIS"

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
Not only did someone go to great lengths to do this AND think it was a swell idea, they then chose to share their own private brand of insanity with the entire known world. Up next on Jerry Springer, ridiculous mutant cars and the trailer trash that love them.:nono: :nono:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I don't think there is a single soul on here who could defend that.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
(to the tune of the Dukes of Hazard theme)
Just some dumbass boys,
Never meanin no harm,
Ain't too bright at all, shoulda never been born...

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
There's only two things he forgot to put in the listing:

The radio only plays the theme from "Deliverance"

The diagnostics come up with code M286: "YOU'RE A MORON FOR DRIVING THIS"
He also forgot the Rebel flag on the roof, not to mention the trailer hooks so he can pull his house around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts