Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have a Cadillac XT6 2020 in UAE, The Android auto will occasionally stop working and it will work again randomly by itself but in the past couple of weeks it's not working anymore.
Basically I'm connecting my phone and the android auto screen on my Phone starts to appear and disappear real fast and in the car screen it would be something like error while connecting an Android auto ( with no additional information ) and when you hit retry nothing happens.
I tried the following :
1- Removing Android auto and install it again from my phone
2- Restarting the phone and even trying other phones
3- Restart factory for the whole car and vehicle settings and app settings
But nothing worked. I took the car to Cadillac but they are very unprofssional people each time I go there they surprise me how unprofessional they are, they told me that Android Auto is blocked in UAE ( which is totally not true ) and they refused to fix anything.
So now I'm searching for a solution to do it myself because I'm sick of this, I'm even willing to manually upgrade the car system if possible through the SD card or something
Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks

Car : Cadillac XT6
Model : 2020
Build Number : W127E
85128055.mnf : MIH20A-005533

13,031 Posts
Hello
I have a Cadillac XT6 2020 in UAE, The Android auto will occasionally stop working and it will work again randomly by itself but in the past couple of weeks it's not working anymore.
Basically I'm connecting my phone and the android auto screen on my Phone starts to appear and disappear real fast and in the car screen it would be something like error while connecting an Android auto ( with no additional information ) and when you hit retry nothing happens.
I tried the following :
1- Removing Android auto and install it again from my phone
2- Restarting the phone and even trying other phones
3- Restart factory for the whole car and vehicle settings and app settings
But nothing worked. I took the car to Cadillac but they are very unprofssional people each time I go there they surprise me how unprofessional they are, they told me that Android Auto is blocked in UAE ( which is totally not true ) and they refused to fix anything.
So now I'm searching for a solution to do it myself because I'm sick of this, I'm even willing to manually upgrade the car system if possible through the SD card or something
Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks

Car : Cadillac XT6
Model : 2020
Build Number : W127E
85128055.mnf : MIH20A-005533
This is certainly not what we like to hear, ahmadmu. Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2020 Cadillac XT6. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: ahmadmu/Cadillac Forums in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | General Motors.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts