Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0 Premium RWD
443 Posts
I'd get something on paper before ordering... My car was ordered with Intellibeam (in the manual, GM's/Caddy's Website) but was delivered without it on my 2013 ATS Premium.

·
Registered
'16 CTS V-Sport Black/'16 CTS Luxury w/V-Sport Pkg White
5,784 Posts
I'd get something on paper before ordering... My car was ordered with Intellibeam (in the manual, GM's/Caddy's Website) but was delivered without it on my 2013 ATS Premium.
yeah that whole intellibeam thing sucks...especially when everything is all there and they just turned it off in programming...a similar thing happened to CTS with auto wipers in 2009 if memory serves the '08 had it a vendor went belly up then '09 didn't, then '10 had it again (my years could be off by a year)...my SRX is in the same boat

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
yeah that whole intellibeam thing sucks...especially when everything is all there and they just turned it off in programming...a similar thing happened to CTS with auto wipers in 2009 if memory serves the '08 had it a vendor went belly up then '09 didn't, then '10 had it again (my years could be off by a year)...my SRX is in the same boat
You're correct about the rain sense plus don't forget the heated washer system recall with the '08s...I was pissed but ended up replacing it later down the road anyway.

Anyone ordering a '16 better get it ALL in writing if you expect a specific feature!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
'09 was the last year and then it disappeared...And came back

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
So it was 2010!? Damn, I need to brush up on my CTS history:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts