Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This crushed Cadillac proves that a full-size high-quality car is a huge benefit to you in an accident. I'm sure the 4 occupants of if it are glad they weren't in a Toyota. ;)
It's a lousy quality picture so hopefully it comes out ok.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
WOW!!! Im glad im driving a full size, quality built luxuary sedan!!! :)

What was that??? An eldorado???

It really is incredible how some of those people lived.... If the wheels werent there, i wouldnt be able to say it was a caddy (or maybe a car ;) )

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were two adults in front, and two adults and a 4 year old in back. Everybody lived, and believe it or not there was even one person NOT wearing a seat belt! Care to guess who wasn't belted in?

The 4 year old!!!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Judging by the rims and the 4 doors, it was a DeVille...

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Aye carumba, what kind of accident was that? Looks like maybe a train hit it lol.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Close. It was crushed between two semis. One was jack-knifed in the road, he slid into it and then got hit from behind by another truck. Probably the worst kind of accident you could think of but they all lived through it.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
elwesso said:
WOW!!! Im glad im driving a full size, quality built luxuary sedan!!! :)

)
Oh really? I thought you drove an Infinity!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Which is (by some peoples definition) a full size, and definitely quality built luxuary sedan....

Its not 20ft long like the old eldorados, but is good size (and heavy) for todays standards......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts