Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Sweet, you're close enough I may actually get to see this thing in action when it's done!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going with a pair of T3/To4E's with stage III turbines and 60 trim compressors along with Tial 38mm gates and a Tial 50mm BOV. Should make for a nice street turbo package, the hardest part so far was finding this damn dual inlet intercooler.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Yeah, he's fabbing it up himself. I think he's already got the turbines sittin around. I think he needs to give us more pictures to satiate our appetite. I think he needs to give me a ride. Damn, you're on the left coast.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunatly I don't have the turbos yet, i'll be ordering them up at the end of the month along with the gates and bov. I'll be using the factory manifolds and swapping out my cats for the turbos in essence. I'm just going to fab up a short set of pipes so I can just bolt the system in place of the OEM mid pipes with the cats. I'll throw up some more pics at the project progresses. Can't wait to get my HP Tuners software to really start playing with this car :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts