Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
im not too anxious :lol:

but jon did that photoshop, with the cv7s on the 08, dig that bad boy up brent!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
i wanna see one on some rims to... 22's or 23's

you know they'll come out with a DUB Edition real soon

http://www.dubedition.com/

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
and then, the d00d w/ the complete vogue package on his cadillac called him, "money bags" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then go buy it moneybags :D I know you have a NOX kit to put on it ;)
Nah I got some ladies to take out....d-town will once again full with college chicks shortly mike....and I gots lots of drinks to Buy :stirpot: hahah lol What Im trying to say is I gots pimpin to do :green::burp:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i wonder which will be purging more come september..

the cts
or the freshmen girls..

either way i know brent is gona have a hand in both

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Combination between color matched and flat black! Horizontal slats color matched and mesh type backround flat black. Where is jon when you need a photoshop?

FYI- Most of my mod appointments are with highly reputable performance companies. (R&D departments) What that means is it shouldnt be long before we have aftermarket mods.....

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Just the horizontal slats and framing not the vertical.... upper and lower. Thunder Gray
I actually have a grill company that wants to make a custom grill, but grills are not my thing......

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just the horizontal slats and framing not the vertical.... upper and lower. Thunder Gray
I actually have a grill company that wants to make a custom grill, but grills are not my thing......
that should look very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
dubbed, at this point i wanna ask "uhh who are u!?!" lol sounds like u got great connections

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
damn the front end on those 08's are SICK! that car, from the front, looks tuff...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
everytime i c the front end of the 08, i thnk of freaking shrek....

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the... people with taste. When it comes to interiors, the '08 CTS shines!

When it comes to the nose, the '08 CTS (in pictures) begs for flat paint over chrome, an immediate car accident that necessitates replacing the '08 front end with an '07 front end. There should be an inverse proportion between the amount of useless chrome added to new car models since 2005 versus the amount of hollow-point unjacketed lead pumped into those that same designers that thought "more chrome=more sales".

Here is my simple appeal, "Please, please, for the love of all that is good and tasteful, please reserve your obsession with tackiness and weigh it against what would really be the best for good taste and society as a whole." If somewhere along the line that emotionally damages you or strikes you the wrong way, don't hate the truth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts