Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
No. You must go to a high-end body shop and pay $22,000 for a new paint job. You own a Cadillac. Man Up.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. You must go to a high-end body shop and pay $22,000 for a new paint job. You own a Cadillac. Man Up.
my ass:D i own cadillacs cheapest production vehicle:D + i got way to much i need to pay for first:D winter rims, HIDs, clear fogs, pioneer z2, head rest monitors, rotors, CAI, and a exhaust:thepan:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Then just put some freakin' Turtle Wax on there and call it a day. :alchi:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then just put some freakin' Turtle Wax on there and call it a day. :alchi:
i did!!!! i paid my people $25 to wax my entire car!!! and made him do the front bumper 2wice!

PS: dont ever trust mexicans, when i got back to the US after getting it waxed i realized that he took my $80 cologne!!!!!!!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
You own a Cadillac. Man Up.
:eek: OUCH!!:want:

PS: dont ever trust mexicans, when i got back to the US after getting it waxed i realized that he took my $80 cologne!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA
it was probably a step up above "Arroz Con Pollo; Eau de toilette" :rofl: roflmao!!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
If the damaged bumped bothers you much, fix it properly. This is all about priorities. There is no cheap fix. If you understood how thick a wax coating is, you would never even consider this as a possible fix.

·
Registered
07 CTS. black,18" STS polished rims, V grill
50 Posts
I just found a magic wax website that dissolves the color into scratches and knicks. You tell them what make, model, and year your car is and then they match the color pigment into the wax. The wax also has special polymers that give the paint a glass like finish and dissolves all of the orange peel in the paint. Had ya goin there didn't I.
Bite the bullet and have it painted by a top notch body shop. No other way.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
my ass:D i own cadillacs cheapest production vehicle:D + i got way to much i need to pay for first:D winter rims, HIDs, clear fogs, pioneer z2, head rest monitors, rotors, CAI, and a exhaust:thepan:
Winter rims in San Diego? I've got a link to a special CAI that'll blow warm air on your engine in the winter. It's quite impressive.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Winter rims in San Diego? I've got a link to a special CAI that'll blow warm air on your engine in the winter. It's quite impressive.
the winter rim will be used for more then just for the winter, they will also be used for long road trip to nor-cal, there are a lot of mountains on the way to nor-cal:( and my 20's will not survive(stocks for me). and i thought the main point of getting a CAI was to get cold air into it???

I just found a magic wax website that dissolves the color into scratches and knicks. You tell them what make, model, and year your car is and then they match the color pigment into the wax. The wax also has special polymers that give the paint a glass like finish and dissolves all of the orange peel in the paint. Had ya goin there didn't I.
Bite the bullet and have it painted by a top notch body shop. No other way.
do you got a link? the reason i dont want to get my bumper repainted is because i want to get the holes taken out of it and thats going to cost more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts